Chinese Hypocrisy

Zint

Could this be a cover-up to the real deal. Shipping this to the stores, but when the box gets open...Chinese Democracy is in it.

or could it just be the man on the grassy noel stealing all the CD albums before they get to the store's, and selling them to Jimmy Hoffa who in turn gives them to the space invader's from mars to take back to elvis, so that he wont eat their planet....

Could this be a cover-up to the real deal. Shipping this to the stores, but when the box gets open...Chinese Democracy is in it.

or could it just be the man on the grassy noel stealing all the CD albums before they get to the store's, and selling them to Jimmy Hoffa who in turn gives them to the space invader's from mars to take back to elvis, so that he wont eat their planet....

no, I think you took it just a little too far there...there's no way that the space invaders come from Mars.

no, I think you took it just a little too far there...there's no way that the space invaders come from Mars.

ok, :rolleyes: you got me.. they're really from the planet foodcourtia and are members of the irken race... damn you're just too good..