Axl Rose in centerfold

Mutant Rose

This months Rolling Stone has a Who are the Real Rebels centerfold and their Axl Quote is as follows Rebel Creed:"Picking a most rebellious moment" with Axl is like picking the "hottest part of the sun." Is it when he attacked a fan in St. Louis? When he threw the rest of Gn'R out of the band? When he spent a decade recording Chinese Democracy? Or when he offended the vegitarians in Depeche Mode (a band he adored) by shooting a pig? He cant help himself-he's a rebellion addict

Liability When he got in a fight at a New York bar this year, it was with fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger

Rebel Rating 5 skulls

Rolling Stone's been real heavy with the Axl bashing ever since them announcing the Nov 21st rumor as a true release date passed and made them look like assholes.

I reckon it makes him sound kinda cool

Especially the part about shooting the pig, never heard that before. Fucking vegetarians.

I noticed later in the key that 5 skulls the maximum given and what was given to AXl =Appetite for destruction :P Very tongue in cheek, but ya they do some bashing with a picture and caption later.

The picture Axl on this tour Caption Axl to Earth "Turn around bitch, I got a use for you" I suppose I should be offended,especially after the letter and all, but somehow it just struck me as funny in a slightly twisted King Dick kinda way.

I noticed later in the key that 5 skulls the maximum given and what was given to AXl =Appetite for destruction :P Very tongue in cheek, but ya they do some bashing with a picture and caption later.

The picture Axl on this tour Caption Axl to Earth "Turn around bitch, I got a use for you" I suppose I should be offended,especially after the letter and all, but somehow it just struck me as funny in a slightly twisted King Dick kinda way.

What the hell!!! When did Axl shoot a pig and what the fuck for?? :drevil:

LIZ

What the hell!!! When did Axl shoot a pig and what the fuck for?? :drevil:

LIZ

...yeah??

And is this the January issue then???Who's on the cover?