The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

Dunno about you people, but I'm starting to get worried about this year. I know it's only January but this silence is just creepy. Sure, you can argue that we had a press release from Axl and all, but then again, back in 2004 we had a press release from Axl stating that the release date would be announced in the next few months, and then we didn't hear from him for two more years. I worry that this tour was truly just a cash grab to finance further recording of the album and that we'll hear from Axl in '08 stating that another tour is coming soon and the cycle will begin again.

Not to worry, if it is '08, it'll be the reunion tour and will have been worth the 13+ year wait.

do you seriously think that???

Gn'R is being inducted in the HoF in 08 it wouldn't surprise me if even one reunion show happened.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got the universal release books coming in, and nothing about gnr, im sure it will be on the front cover so im sure IF this is going to happen, he will get his 4 - 5 weeks of promo time in for the cd, and then release... time shall tell

i dont know what release books you have but the ones i have from universal are only up to feb 6 releases so far its got fall out boy's new album on the cover

we will know for sure about march 6th one way or another in the next couple of weeks if it doesnt show up on inventory orders

Its 25 years, they'll be up for induction in 2011. You guys think they'll get in for sure? I think they probably will but I'm not sure about the first year of, Black Sabbath and Miles Davis weren't inducted until last year, and both of them have much large legacies/bodies of work than GNR.

i've got the universal release books coming in, and nothing about gnr, im sure it will be on the front cover so im sure IF this is going to happen, he will get his 4 - 5 weeks of promo time in for the cd, and then release... time shall tell

i dont know what release books you have but the ones i have from universal are only up to feb 6 releases so far its got fall out boy's new album on the cover

we will know for sure about march 6th one way or another in the next couple of weeks if it doesnt show up on inventory orders

yeah i got 2 more new ones yesterday, nothing new in them, they are about up to mid feb with releases...

Dunno about you people, but I'm starting to get worried about this year. I know it's only January but this silence is just creepy. Sure, you can argue that we had a press release from Axl and all, but then again, back in 2004 we had a press release from Axl stating that the release date would be announced in the next few months, and then we didn't hear from him for two more years. I worry that this tour was truly just a cash grab to finance further recording of the album and that we'll hear from Axl in '08 stating that another tour is coming soon and the cycle will begin again.

stfu bra. get used to it son.

Bra? Who the fuck says that? Anybody needs to shut the fuck up, son, i'm sure no one would be disappointed if it was you...

I think the general population would agree, even if they wont admit it.. Axl's slowly making his own biggest fears a realiity, by just being Axl... and as this thing continues to spiral out of control, those that dont blame axl for the breakup, eventually either will, or just wont give a shit anymore, i really have to think this is it for gn'r, and axl.. it's either root the hog or die tryin...

Its 25 years, they'll be up for induction in 2011. You guys think they'll get in for sure? I think they probably will but I'm not sure about the first year of, Black Sabbath and Miles Davis weren't inducted until last year, and both of them have much large legacies/bodies of work than GNR.

I cant believe Miles Davis didnt make it in first time.. but I think there was a member of black sabbath that kept turning the induction down everytime they were nominated... i'm not sure, seems like i heard somebody from the HOF or maybe from sabbath say that.. maybe a dream... i dunno... asfor gn'r getting in, probably not the first time... and it's gonna take awhile because of what the gn'r legacy has become... but if nobody takes all of this into account, things should run smooth...

well its about 6 weeks untill march 6th,and having said that thats 2 weeks into the eight weeks needed to promote and get the album ready..

what and if any stories ,rumors or speculation have we seen that would indicate that we are either 2 weeks into this process or this process has not yet begun?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
:lol: Axl won't give us the album this time either :lol:

did you just realized that

No, but I think it's so funny that he does this all the time :lol: