The happy topic!!!!

Roy79

Fellow board members, I'm so fucking happy about the delevopments of the last 24 hours, that I shitted my pants twice in the last hour. After those dark negativ months of bashing eachother and everybody else (And yes, sometimes I really act like an asshole!!!), we finally have the sunshine back in our lives!!!!

I said it before, but this time it is official:

I'm so fucking happy, I can't believe it. For the first time GNR camp opens up!!!!

I love GNR, I love music, I love bands, I love Axl (damn, that must have been the gayest thing I ever said), and I deffinately love my fellow board members and GNR fans.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I shitted my pants!!! I'm happy!!!!!!

Express your happy feelings in this topic, fellow board members!!!

PS. Before I forget, for all the loyal fans and faith-keepers:

KANEDA, WHERE YOU AT BRO? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: (Sorry pal, I can't help it!)

I can Understand.. I didnt shitt my pants (yet)

But Im really glad Axl wrote this.. its means alot.

I am kinda sad of whats going on with the album, Axl sounds kinda deprest with all the problems other ppl giving to him, now we know its not only his perfectionism, and I do belive what he said, I know probably many ppl here will say he is full of shit and lying yet again. but dont forgt that he is the one that the CD means so much for him, more then anyone els in the band or mangment.

I can Understand.. I didnt shitt my pants (yet)

But Im really glad Axl wrote this.. its means alot.

I am kinda sad of whats going on with the album, Axl sounds kinda deprest with all the problems other ppl giving to him, now we know its not only his perfectionism, and I do belive what he said, I know probably many ppl here will say he is full of shit and lying yet again. but dont forgt that he is the one that the CD means so much for him, more then anyone els in the band or mangment.

I founded it hard to bash him all the time. We didn´t knew what was going on behind the scenes. But u hit the nail with this one. We almost forgot that CD means most for Axl.. So ofcourse he have had a rough time. I feel sorry for him. He had awhole world against him, but he kept going to reach his goal and now we are almost there. So of course I´m happy, both for us and for The Band :) rock2

The record still isn't done

They are in financial trouble

They are in renegotiations with the record company

There is trouble with promotional ideas

Tey needed 9 months to do 3 days of work

They cancelled the tour again

They have no manager

They have legal problems that are so bad they can't even say they have legal problems.

Maybe we'll see the CD in 3 months (not in 2 weeks or the previous 8 as we hoped)

Axls words are not really to be trusted (I'd like to, but just can't anymore)

What the hell are you so happy about?

Yes, it was nice to hear from him, but the news really isn't that good. I was actually disappointed iafter reading the letter.

Hey Meatheads, we all are fucking happy simply cause this is the first time we get a proper statement on the album by the boss itself and also a reselase date so if you are not happy shut your mouth and suck it.

WE ARE ALL FUCKING HAPPY, OH YES WE ARE