New single

gnr=axl

Having read the letter, it stated that they were to release a single before the release of CD.

You'd pretty much have to.

I was more surprised to hear they'd still be making videos. I figured Axl couldn't be bothered.

Its nothing to do with Axl, the dolphins keep showing up late or cancelling lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read the letter, it stated that they were to release a single before the release of CD.

I was more surprised to hear they'd still be making videos. I figured Axl couldn't be bothered.

:lol:

if march is the actual release date im pretty sure buy mid january ,or late january a singel should be on the radio.basically whenever the single is out albums usually follow 2 months to 1 and a half months later,i cant recall an album that had a singel out like 2 weeks or three weeks prior ,

am i correct on this one my fellow radio djays,laywers ,recored producers,tour managers,talent scouts ?

lol

< not intended to make fun or harm anyones fragile emotional being>

Well... sounds like Axl is using Merck as a scapegoat... when it sounds like it's really nobody's fault why things didn't pan out like they had initially planned. Mercks response seemed reasonable and professional.

That said, surly he might have a copy of the CD (in it's current state) one way or another. Maybe even other folks working under him. I think it might be a pretty good possibility that Merck or someone directly related to him might leak the thing any minute now in spite of Axl.

As I hope that's not the case as I'd like the album to be completely fresh when I get the shrink wrap off of it, I really think that a complete album leak is liable to occur at any moment. I would have a hard time not downloading it... what about you... if that were to happen? I could probably hold off downloading a leak a few weeks before the release date (here's to hoping we actually get one)... but not if it happened this month.

Thoughts?

who's to say the letter is completely honest though ...tentative release date gives Axl the chance to delay it as long as possible

its a prediction by Axl ..he has to find a new manager first, and who's to say he has one yet, christmas break then start looking, could take weeks and weeks, then sort out promotion. .....is the album really finished?? ......its all speculation

just saying

Edited by motownjunkie

Let's not fall for that again like we did in 2005.I've pretty much dumped the new band,I'm here for the old stuff and to talk on my spare time.Anyway *shows the finger* :fuckyou: to Merck and to Del and to everybody who keeps backing the band up.It's clear that they're just sitting on their butts drinking bear and counting their $ while we're waiting for them.

Those damn dolphins, they delay everything :P

Let's not fall for that again like we did in 2005.I've pretty much dumped the new band,I'm here for the old stuff and to talk on my spare time.Anyway *shows the finger* to Merck and to Del and to everybody who keeps backing the band up.It's clear that they're just sitting on their butts drinking bear and counting their $ while we're waiting for them.

fuck you :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::anger::fuckyou::anger:

I don't think so. If Merck wants to get his job back he would never do that.

Not to mention if he doesn't want to get sued. Might be hard for Axl to prove who leaked it, but if he does then Merck's rep is irreparably harmed. No band would hire a manager who was proven guilty of leaking a former client's album. Merck has nothing to gain by leaking it, other than spite. That's not a good enough reason for most people to do something so drastic.

Edited by KBear

The album very, very likely will leak, but not because of Merck and not until the complete album is handed over and being pressed. I'd say, if the release date sticks and all goes as has been stated as planned, it will likely leak sometime in mid-late Feb.

I'd like to think that it wouldn't, but that's just what happens now. Especially with such an anticipated album like CD.

Let's not fall for that again like we did in 2005.I've pretty much dumped the new band,I'm here for the old stuff and to talk on my spare time.Anyway *shows the finger* :fuckyou: to Merck and to Del and to everybody who keeps backing the band up.It's clear that they're just sitting on their butts drinking bear and counting their $ while we're waiting for them.

maybe you should leave