Estranged Reality

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Dec 15 2006, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Y there probably was a good reason. What time is it now over there? Im just after waking up. I check the forum and "everything" has fucking happened, the one day I dont go on...

It's just after 11:30 in the evening here in California. GnR may not come on for another hour, max.

T.B.

I'm sorry to say that I may need to hand over the updates to someone else by 3:30 or so if things don't change much. I didn't realize it would be quite this late by the time they took the stage. I totally forgot where the show was taking place.

If anyone on the west coast or anyone with insomnia would be able to do this, PM me your number and I'll give it to Gunzen. I'll try to keep going with the updates as long as possible though.

keep with it man...should be soon now

Firecrown and you know who are going to be taking over the updates guys. I'll probably stay up a little longer but it's almost 3:30 here and I can't stay up all night. (Again.) :xmasssanta: I'm really sorry I can't keep posting them, I was hoping they'd be on stage by 2:30 at the latest, I just didn't realize how late it would be with the time difference.

I hope tonight turns out to be special.

I appreciate you doing this for me firecrown, I'm sorry again I couldn't stay up for the whole show tonight but at least there were some interesting updates for the first two and a half hours before GN'R took the stage. :lol:

Here we go

12:29

WTTJ

12:40

mr. brownstone

from Gunzen -"Iso Axl fell mr. brown" - not sure what that means

It's So Easy - Axl fell during the song.

Mr. Brownstone

I think that's what he meant.