12-15-06 Update Thread

Estranged Reality

I believe that Axl and James were the ones who had the spat. I gained alot of respect for Lars when I saw how "anti-feelings" he was, in "Some Kind of Monster." I believe the direct quote was, "We've sold 100 million records on anger and pent-up rage, now we have to talk about our fucking feelings...I'm just going to sit here and...(takes bite out of sandwich) stew in my rage.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For anybody interested

http://www.93x.com/blog.asp?id=240253&sbid=4444

July 06, 2006

AXL SIPS CHAMPAGNE WITH LARS

According to The New York Post, Lars Ulrich of METALLICA and his girlfriend, Danish actress Connie Nielsen ("Gladiator"), sipped champagne with Axl Rose until 6 a.m. at Nasa nightclub in Copenhagen last week, where GUNS N' ROSES just played the Roskilde Festival.

In other news, Digital Spy is reporting that Axl Rose recently blew £3,000 (approximately $5,500) while boozing at a London nightclub.

The GUNS N' ROSES singer apparently spent a fortune on Krug champagne during a period of only 90 minutes whilst partying at Kabaret's Prophecy in Soho.

A source told the Daily Mirror: "Axl was getting through £400 bottles like there was no tomorrow."

It also turns out the rocker was not only treating himself. "He sent vodka over to some women he liked the look of. He didn't flinch when the bill arrived," the source added.

Source: Blabbermouth

I believe that Axl and James were the ones who had the spat. I gained alot of respect for Lars when I saw how "anti-feelings" he was, in "Some Kind of Monster." I believe the direct quote was, "We've sold 100 million records on anger and pent-up rage, now we have to talk about our fucking feelings...I'm just going to sit here and...(takes bite out of sandwich) stew in my rage.

That was good. Great documentary.

final set list

WTTJ

It's So Easy (Axl fell while running)

mr. brownstone

LALD

Better

Finck solo

SCOM

KOHD

YCBM

dizzy solo

the blues

fortus solo (robin joins)

OTGM (lars ulrich on drums)

November Rain

IRS

Bumblefoot solo (don't cry)

My Michelle w/Bach

Patience

Nightrain

Encore

Madagascar

Paradise City

Good...Fuckin...NIGHT

thanks gunzen

Edited by firecrown

set list so far

WTTJ

mr. brownstone

LALD

Better

Finck solo

SCOM

KOHD

YCBM

dizzy solo

the blues

November Rain

IRS

My Michelle w/Bach

Patience

Nightrain

Encore

Madagascar

Paradise City

Good...Fuckin...NIGHT

thanks gunzen

thats a tasty setlist :xmasssanta:

set list so far

WTTJ

mr. brownstone

LALD

Better

Finck solo

SCOM

KOHD

YCBM

dizzy solo

the blues

November Rain

IRS

My Michelle w/Bach

Patience

Nightrain

Encore

Madagascar

Paradise City

Good...Fuckin...NIGHT

thanks gunzen

thats a tasty setlist :xmasssanta:

No...it's really not. That seems like kind of a "stripped down" version of the standard this tour. Nothing really new, sans the awesome guest appearance of Lars.

Axl just got rid of a douchebag (Merck), now he is hanging around another one (Lars). :shocked:

:fuckyou: cunt. And what do you know about Lars's capacity's? I bet you never have seen or heard a Metallica show or an album. The guy is so full of energy. Lots of drummers can learn how to play drums from him.

Axl just got rid of a douchebag (Merck), now he is hanging around another one (Lars). :shocked:

:fuckyou: cunt. And what do you know about Lars's capacity's? I bet you never have seen or heard a Metallica show or an album. The guy is so full of energy. Lots of drummers can learn how to play drums from him.

exactly lars is skilled he's one of my favorite drummers. i think its great he played with GNR again

All I know is he sued thousands of his own fans for downloading his dumb music. That's a class act. Douchbag in my book. As a matter of fact, I own the first 5 Metallica albums, so lick my nuts. :fuckyou:

hey fuckers, i just got back from the show, and let me tell you guys it was nothing short of amazing

watching axl perform, the fire in his eyes are insane, the guy is the best frontman around. robin just blew the crowd away with his solo, all around me were really really impressed.

also really amazed by the bands chemistry, they all just pour out emotion when playing. this was my 3rd time seeing them this year, and it was stilll fucking great. i could have this setlist forever and i wouldnt care at all because the way these guys play, the emotion they put into it, that is what makes it special every night regardless of the similar setlists.

All I know is he sued thousands of his own fans for downloading his dumb music. That's a class act. Douchbag in my book. As a matter of fact, I own the first 5 Metallica albums, so lick my nuts. :fuckyou:

And he has every right to do that. How would you feel when somebody steal some stuff from you? Because that's what this is all about. Isn't it a bit normal that he as an artist stand up for his rights? Or do you expect from an artist to stand up and pretend to be cool?

Just Got Back... FUCK! WHAT A NIGHT!

I got some things to talk about for tommorrow. Met Band Members AGAIN! with photos yes, uh Lars Urlich, and uh AXL slips and I talked to bumblefoot, I asked him if he heard the album and if there are songs on there better then the song "Better" and he even brought up the Axl and Merck Statements. I'll get to all that tomorrow but i gotta sleep and get some rest cause I gotta study for Finals, Damn!

seems like a fucking great show, can't wait for videos on YouTube... although I don't think Axl should come THIS late, at least not the show right after he made a statement that Chinese Democracy isn't coming this year!

cool that Lars joined 'em, and that Axl fell... no I mean that isn't very good that he fell but that just shows energy like many years ago, not like when he almost fell over at Download and got really pissed about it, it's cool that this just happened and nothing more :xmasssanta:

Just Got Back... FUCK! WHAT A NIGHT!

I got some things to talk about for tommorrow. Met Band Members AGAIN! with photos yes, uh Lars Urlich, and uh AXL slips and I talked to bumblefoot, I asked him if he heard the album and if there are songs on there better then the song "Better" and he even brought up the Axl and Merck Statements. I'll get to all that tomorrow but i gotta sleep and get some rest cause I gotta study for Finals, Damn!

oh man I cant wait to hear about that..

:shocked: