Axl's reaction

Graeme

How do you think that Axl reacted when he was told by management that CD would not make the shelves by the end of 06 and when do you think that he first discovered this to be the case?

I think deep inside he already knew this long before we got this letter. He too must have worried about the financials of the tour and therefor waited to release this information.

How do you think that Axl reacted when he was told by management that CD would not make the shelves by the end of 06 and when do you think that he first discovered this to be the case?

Did you read the two letters? In case you missed them, they're the two big threads pinned at the top of the forum that have collectively been viewed by more than 10,000 people. Check them out. You might find your answers there. :drevil:

But I'll give you a quick recap: The album isn't finished. Axl said "certain minor additions need to be completed." So, why would you think Axl would be "surprised" that CD wouldn't make it to the stores by the end of 2006? Axl himself said the album needs eight weeks of prep and promotion - after it's finished - to properly set it up for release.

look he is the only one iN this world that knows when CD is coming out ...he has 100% control over it....if he wants CD out in Jan 27 then he will get it out...if he wanted CD out in Dec then we would all be happy mother fucker right now....it is 100% ABOUT AXL..HE HAS ALL THE CONTROL ABOTU IT

Did you read the two letters? In case you missed them, they're the two big threads pinned at the top of the forum that have collectively been viewed by more than 10,000 people. Check them out. You might find your answers there. :drevil:

But I'll give you a quick recap: The album isn't finished. Axl said "certain minor additions need to be completed." So, why would you think Axl would be "surprised" that CD wouldn't make it to the stores by the end of 2006? Axl himself said the album needs eight weeks of prep and promotion - after it's finished - to properly set it up for release.

Exactly, Axl was very specific in regards to his conflicts with Merck and management, but the actual album delay isn't one of those things. That's clearly all on Axl and he's not saying otherwise.

In fact, he's blaming Merck for trying to rush the album out in '06 without promotion...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

JUst when I thought you couldn't get any more stupid...

Wow! and that´s your excellent contribution of the day!!

Well, I think he felt like anyone would feel when things don´t go as we planned them.

Well those letters are really long and they practically don't give any new cool info.This dude wants to know if Axl cursed,scream,broke some things,stuff like that.The letters are too damn long to read and personally I don't like ppl who talk too much about a small thing like that.They usualy invent excuses when they post long letters like those.

Well those letters are really long and they practically don't give any new cool info.This dude wants to know if Axl cursed,scream,broke some things,stuff like that.The letters are too damn long to read and personally I don't like ppl who talk too much about a small thing like that.They usualy invent excuses when they post long letters like those.

Long? Do you have ADHD?

No but I could have summed Axl's and Merck's letter in 5-6 lines or less.

''I am sorry again for not being able to release Chinese Democracy as promised,but things are more complicated than they look.I'd also like to apologise for having cancelled the upcoming concerts but you'll be happy to know we've done that to be able to work on the album which will hopefully come out in March 2007.

Yours truly,Axl Rose''.

That's better.