Online Shop up at GunsNRoses.com

gnr=axl

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they covered them up because they inverted the color...all the writing that is normally black is white on this shirt...therfore, the white bandmembers would be black as well and it would look really lame, so they just covered them up

Actually this isn't the case IMO, it is simply because that is the old band and they don't want to show the old members - in which case they should just not have the shirt. Reason I say this is because my old jean jacket has a large Lies patch on the back that is based on black. The images are still there and look fine - it isn't just reversed colour, but rather more like a black and white picture where there faces are so it looks fine. They would have done this if they wanted to - no more work than editing them out.

does anyone know how large the flag poster? i really want it but im not sure how large it is.

From my personal collection :D

Picture008.jpg

UPS just dropped my flag off !!! :xmasssanta: It will go good with the new poster from a show rock3

(and no there was no CD with it) :angry:

wow, i ordered the stuff late Saturday night and i got it today. i ordered the flag and the wristband. for those curious about the size of the flag, this pic should help. i put the wristband on top of it you can compare the size.gnrflagwristband.jpg

the flag is really awesome. i may end up ordering another one, as i found another place where it would look great, not to mention the unbelievable price.

• 1 month later...

don't know if this is the right place to put this response... but

checked the online shop over at gunsnroses.com and it's been updated with a lot of new items!

the new baseball jersey looks incredible along with the new army jacket, and newer t-shirts....

if you havn't seen it, check it out! rock3