Axl Rose and real life.

ASLayerAODsk

i dunno where to post this....or whatever..but i wonder when the last time Axl stood in line like the rest of us, for McDonalds? went to Walmart? drank at some regular joe bar? and didnt have 1000000 security around him...or ppl like Del James picking and choosing who he could meet, stuff like that...its no wonder the band today doesnt sound anything like the band of Slash days etc, its cause they dont even KNOW anymore of what real life is...im sure the worst problem they have..is something along the line of 'I cant find the matching pair of Gucci shoes that i wanna wear to the show tonight?!?!?!' :P what MADE GnR in the first place..was the rawness, the openess, the rebellion..and now all they can do to rebel, is not pay their immense amount of taxes to uncle sam..i mean..i remember watching an interview with Duff from WAAAAY back...where he wasnt even sure where he was going to sleep that night....and now...its 'i wonder which house, in which city, on which continent, am i going to sleep tonight?' so its no wonder noone can decide which they like...and why the majority of the fans these days going to the concerts, have no real clue what this band started out as....cause it would seem that now they are catering to the upper class junkies who dont have a clue what real life is about...just my opinion. anyone else?

I mean..the original band lived the that situation..and sure..they 'made' it..but they did it with heart and the need to survive...this band today...i wonder if theyve ever had less than $10 in their wallet, EVER? Which is why prolly they played with so much more passion than this band...i dunno...the Calgary was the poorest concert i have ever been to..and it just happened to be a GnR concert..ive never seen ppl SLEEPING at a concert before...ever.

Edited by ASLayerAODsk

Well what do you expect. They have money now, they are going to live comfortably. Before it was a lot more raw yes, they were doing the album partly so that they could have enough money to survive. Now its not the same but do you really expect them to live normal lives with all that money? Enjoy the new phase.

I'm guessing he would just like anyone else.

There is pictures of him shopping with Beta

yeah..with how many security just outta the picture? :P

There wasn't any, I don't think

maybe Earl who is/was his bodyguard

Also Axl said in an interview that he goes out places, but he just keeps a low profile and avoids going where other celebrities go to be seen.

Also Axl said in an interview that he goes out places, but he just keeps a low profile and avoids going where other celebrities go to be seen.

He should hang out at my place. I've never had problems with celebrities or the media. We could smoke a joint and play Mortal Kombat 2.

Nah man, you made that news article the other day remember :rofl-lol:

I'm sure he can walk around town discretly if he wants to!

Every star finds their own way to do it.

I remember seeing Slash at the Montreal pool room. He was wearing a basecall cap with his hair in it, it was kinda hard to reconize him. I ran into Bono as well, the guy was walking in the street by himself downtown montreal, doing some shopping like a regular person.

Dude, stfu. He has money, that's what he gets after putting out the best fucking raw album of all time. It happens to everybody in all kinds of music. The thing about the original lineup is that they continued to put out great shit on 3 more CDs, 38 more songs, not including TSI? which had a few really good damn songs. So stfu about they have money so they don't have passion anymore, you know the amount of pressure that's put on them? You know what kind of life style Axl had growing up? Every other fucking celebrity is the same way, they never stand in line anywhere or anything unless they're trying to be descreit, and even then they usually don't. Axl and the boys deserve to live how they do. You do realize from 91-93 the only thing they did was fly around, smoke, and play? They never got to experience real life during then just for our pleasure. Stop your bitching and just deal with it.

Edited by Dave10

Dude, stfu. He has money, that's what he gets after putting out the best fucking raw album of all time. It happens to everybody in all kinds of music. The thing about the original lineup is that they continued to put out great shit on 3 more CDs, 38 more songs, not including TSI? which had a few really good damn songs. So stfu about they have money so they don't have passion anymore, you know the amount of pressure that's put on them? You know what kind of life style Axl had growing up? Every other fucking celebrity is the same way, they never stand in line anywhere or anything unless they're trying to be descreit, and even then they usually don't. Axl and the boys deserve to live how they do. You do realize from 91-93 the only thing they did was fly around, smoke, and play? They never got to experience real life during then just for our pleasure. Stop your bitching and just deal with it.

Oh you sure told him.....how dare he.

He should hang out at my place. I've never had problems with celebrities or the media. We could smoke a joint and play Mortal Kombat 2.

i wonder who he would choose....................i bet raiden.

i wonder who he would choose....................i bet raiden.

Sub Zero pwns all...

All the celebrities have normal lives whenever they need it. They know what to do and where to go just to be a regurar person and avoid being bothered. Do you remember the pics we had a few months ago with Axl,Sasha and Beta taking a coffee in L.A?. If that´s not doing a normal life,then what´s it?

Well thats the price of being famous rock star..

someone here made a post saying its easy being a rock star, i think that the fact he cant really do this simple stuff like regaler ppl, shows its not that easy.

Im sure he knows where and when to go, but still its the same.

Im not saying poor misrable Axl cant go to a coffe without being bothered, I mean maybe he cant but he can buy a whole coffe shop instead.

Just that everything got his price, even being famous.

I'm sure he can walk around town discretly if he wants to!

Every star finds their own way to do it.

I remember seeing Slash at the Montreal pool room. He was wearing a basecall cap with his hair in it, it was kinda hard to reconize him. I ran into Bono as well, the guy was walking in the street by himself downtown montreal, doing some shopping like a regular person.

how the heck is he going to hide those braids? he would have to look kinda weird to completely cover his entire head.. or maybe....he should just get rid of them!