Lip-synching controversy

Son Of A Gun

This whole lip-synching controversy has never gone unanswered. Can anybody give a rational argument to this subject. Personally I have seen Axl's lip movements out of line wiht the singingat Rock Am Ring during Welcome To The Jungle, as well as in Dublin during The Blues where you can clearly see he is not singing anything whilst there is a voice singing. I'd like to get some more info on this and to whether it is true or not.

The whole quality of the singing should give you a clue that it's not a backup tape you're hearing. You can hear it's all raw and live plus that Axl sometimes doesn't make every note that he wants to hit. Plus, every performace differs fromt he toher and I don't think they are using different backup tapes for every show if the case was they had one. ;)

If you see live videos, sometime the audio and video can be out of sync. Some people misunderstand this and think that it's lip sync

Yep, that's true. Youtube is the worst offender, the audio always ends up way out of sync.

Even when physically at the gig, you can get some slight lag between the screens and the audio, this can have different degrees depending on where you are in the arena too!

Rock AM Ring is just poor editing, i dont think Axl would be stupid enough if he were lip synching to just do a completely irrelevant dance move in the middle of a line.

And The Blues at Dublin video is just the video/audio out of synch, the fact that he mucks up the outro vocals at that show really clearly should be enough to show hes not lip synching.

how many times have we heard axl fuck up the lyrics to songs? if he were lip-synching when that happened, it would be obvious.

Rock Am Ring was just bad editing - at certain moments they splice together shots from different angles that did not occur at that time in the performance. It happens during the Blues too.

Stupidest thing I've ever heard in here.. Go and watch madonna or britney spears if you wanna se some advanced lip sync.

madonna doesnt lip synch anymore dick....ive seen her in concert a dozen times...she doesnt do it anymore....

So you've seen Madonna a dozen times, and you started a thread about Axl's hair eh? :book:

Stupidest thing I've ever heard in here.. Go and watch madonna or britney spears if you wanna se some advanced lip sync.

madonna doesnt lip synch anymore dick....ive seen her in concert a dozen times...she doesnt do it anymore....

i have 100% respect for a man who likes to see a woman masturbate infront of an audience full with kids