Lip-synching controversy

Son Of A Gun

Stupidest thing I've ever heard in here.. Go and watch madonna or britney spears if you wanna se some advanced lip sync.

madonna doesnt lip synch anymore dick....ive seen her in concert a dozen times...she doesnt do it anymore....

So you've seen Madonna a dozen times, and you started a thread about Axl's hair eh? :book:

hahahah, your killing me :rofl-lol:

well, actually

I have always wondered a little about the end of better with the high "noone ever told me when i was alone" because in the Rock am ring video, when he is out of breath and stops, someone definately is either covering for him (sounds like chris) or there is some kind of backing tape. I hope its chris, and not a tape tho.

In 02, im pretty sure some of his screams, especially the jungle intro RIRIII where he switches to the suggeggegegegegegegege gurgly thing, are assisted electronically, but I dont see this as such a huge deal, he is pulling them off better now that hes back in full shape, and i havent seen any evidence of the sustain assists this year in bootlegs or live.

I always wondered about the AAAAAIIIEEEYAYAYAYAYAAA after the suck down part in jungle in the old days live, cause it seems like something is played over his voice to make his hitting that really high note sound fuller. Nowadays you can hear its def just him...

anyways, axl does amazing things vocally reguardless if he has a little help from electronics, but i really dont see evidence that hes using any help other than here and there.

^^^^^^^ Why would you go to Madonas concerts? :confused::scared:

Why wouldn't you go to a fucking Madonna concert?

Just 'cos someone likes rock music doesnt mean that they are that fucking pig ignorant that they dont like other types of music. I have seen both Madonna and Michael Jackson (who does lip sinc) and they were 2 of the best shows i have ever seen.

Just 'cos someone likes rock music doesnt mean that they are that fucking pig ignorant that they dont like other types of music. I have seen both Madonna and Michael Jackson (who does lip sinc) and they were 2 of the best shows i have ever seen.

let me start by saying HAHAHAHA :rofl-lol: that's a joke, right??