Every Song On CD Deserves A Video

War Of The Roses

if it's not epic to you,then shut the fuck up!!!

Well said Shakespeare... :rolleyes:

We're in a forum, I guess I am allowed to give my opinion and I don't need some dude who thinks he's so tough going around and bashing people in an internetforum..."huh-huh, look at me, I'm bashing this guy...yeah man, that's rock n' roll.", :rolleyes:

And back to the topic. Why are these two songs epics? Catcher In The Rye is for me somhow like SCOM and The Blues maybe like Yesterdays...and these two songs aren't classified as epics.

Back to the thread here kids.....are you guys forgetting chinese democracy?!? I think that song fuckin rules...I can picture that being played on the radio at least...as for videos, I agree in saying that it would be a waste of money...i'm not sure MTV will brainwash the 13 and 14 year olds with the new guns

I want a video. The more helicopter shots, explosions, chinese people on paddy boats, strobe effects, hot looking chicks, the better. I think Maddy would be the most obvious, and interesting choice, for a video so far. Not sure about IRS, I think this might go well for the theme tume to a tv show though, something like '24'.

you might disagree but if the other songs like General, Seven or Prostitute are better than axl may need to spread his budget and fucking make videos and release like over 6 singles from the albums.]

2-3 is not good enough for this album, each song needs to be recognised individually

1 will do fine to kick start promotion of the record......other than that, releasing Radio singles will do better in my opinion!

Why spend all that money on something that will not be played? ....MTV doesn't play shit this days!

Radio is where it's at!

Are you kidding? Guns N' Roses, the band that's been lost for 13 years(Well, 14 when a video comes out), used to be one of the biggest bands in music history(If not the biggest), back with new great songs.

Not on MTV?????

On topic...Better, The Blues, Madigascar, (maybe) IRS...although I doubt the last one. In that order. 3 epic, slow songs off this CD will be too much with only 1 or maybe 2 harder ones.

Music is changing for the better...FINALLY! It's been too long these last 14 years of silence, these last 14 years of pain, the last 14 years that are gone forever and we'll hopefully never have again.

I want a video. The more helicopter shots, explosions, chinese people on paddy boats, strobe effects, hot looking chicks, the better. I think Maddy would be the most obvious, and interesting choice, for a video so far. Not sure about IRS, I think this might go well for the theme tume to a tv show though, something like '24'.

What is a paddy boat? Is it made by Irish people? :unsure:

Are you kidding? Guns N' Roses, the band that's been lost for 13 years(Well, 14 when a video comes out), used to be one of the biggest bands in music history(If not the biggest), back with new great songs.

Not on MTV?????

MTV don't cater to music fans, they cater to the TRL tweens and the people who watch their "reality" shows. They aren't going to be playing new videos from a 45 yo in heavy rotation, regardless of how big he was 15 years ago.

I'm not looking forward to Axl making videos again after the shit he put out like Estranged. Urgh.

Eh? What a fan you are. That's actually my favorite GN'R video.

same here....

ok i agree some people(may be many) dont like estranged video, but i do...ok and its my favourite after dont cry video.

about the topic, i think madagascar and CD will be made to videos...

i dont know the sequence but CDemocracy will be made in video as its also the label of the album....

Call me crazy but I think that IF they do decide to come out with a video, I think the first video and also the first single should be I.R.S. Well, the reason I think is like what someone said up there that MTV doesn't play the good stuff anymore.. I mean, how often do you see a video by Guns or Def Leppard on MTV...? If they choose I.R.S. as the first video, I'm sure it'll at least get some playtime on air.. I fell that I.R.S. somehow provides like an appeal to the new generation of music... I mean, people will actually like it... I mean, personally, I feel Madagascar is a better song but, I don't think it'll get ANY air-time it's that's the first video... And therefore, giving the band a bad start... Therefore I'm rooting for I.R.S.!!!!

Why? Because I don't like 9 minutes of wankery and dolphins? Fuck that. That's not rock n roll.

If they put together a cool video of live footage for Better or something then kick ass, but the Illusion videos are just embarrassing for the most part. Axl even thinks so himself, he said so on the Eddie Trunk interview.

sooooo...you're aware that Axl admits the Illusion videos are embarrasing,which means he won't be making videos like that again

..and you don't want him making videos again because??