Axl's Changed his ideals and beliefs

Vincent Vega

If you notice, Axl is so much different in his ideals and beliefs than he was in the early 90's. In the 90's, he was totally behind the UYI videos, now he calls them cheesy. He hated Izzy and as late as 1994 was glad that Izzy was gone. Now they've patched things up, and are hanging out and were playing with each other again. He thought of Lars Ulrich as a DTJ motherfucker, now last night Lars played drums on one of the songs.

I think he still stand up for what he believe in...but his beliefs are more focused....

he now mainly cares about people not forgetting his music and to realize his vision and make it a reality

for all to hear...

I think he can achieve this...he always was a smart man in addition for his gifts as a musician...

Get this clear, son: he never hated Izzy. He just wanted the guy to be happy. Watch the Making of Don't Cry.

He often dedidcated DTJ to izzy when he left. Like at the Wembley shows and a few other UK shows in 92.

Also, about the reunion, if Axl is trying to prove the skill of his new band and reunion is faaaaar from likely.

In the 90's, he was totally behind the UYI videos, now he calls them cheesy.

When did he say that?

He said it in an interview earlier this year, i think it was on eddie trunk.

He didn't say that he thought the UYI videos were cheesy on the Eddie Trunk show. He said the unreleased 'It's So Easy' video (with the strippers etc) was cheesy.

Edited by Ions