Merck and Axl - Parted ways

dobadog

Now that Merck and Axl have gone their separate ways, does this leave the door open for Merck to speak all he wants about Chinese Democracy? i'm guessing he has heard the finished album. I'm sure magazines are calling him/emailing him non stop just to obtain some info. Knowing Merck he'll speak just as long as there's money waiting. Also, what the chances of Merck leaking the tracks?

I'm sure he signed some sort of confidentiality agreement. Plus, that would be very unprofessional. No artisit would ever want to work with him again if he pulled some shit like that.

most likely. plus he'd ruin his carrear if he blabed

I'm sure he signed some sort of confidentiality agreement. Plus, that would be very unprofessional. No artisit would ever want to work with him again if he pulled some shit like that.

That's what sonny said... :monkey:

It wasn't very professional of Merck to do what he did by releasing versions of the letters he had composed for Axl. He really was blowing his onw trumpet, and making Axl look like a a pupper with Merck pulling the strings. Maybe this was Mercks shot at attempting to damage Axl and the band into making more delays.

No offence to ssiscool meant, but if you hadn't noticed he posts silly sentences that other people have posted just to get his post count up.. Hence why he repeated what sonny said..

KK x

I have information regarding this, Merck is not the type to do this, he will not talk at Axl's expense no matter what. Regardless of what happened Merck is a huge GN'R fan and Axl fan, and is by no means going to destroy anything for Axl. He is a professional nuf said

Gunsguy

No offence to ssiscool meant, but if you hadn't noticed he posts silly sentences that other people have posted just to get his post count up.. Hence why he repeated what sonny said..

KK x

Yep... it's annoying like hell, I've been noticing this for months now, glad somebody else is noticing this too.

KK x

Yep... it's annoying like hell, I've been noticing this for months now, glad somebody else is noticing this too.

*hand touches spoon87 with disturbing smile* i hate it to

KK x

:rofl-lol: