Would you like Izzy to rejoin GNR?

Chris Axl

Yeah, I don't think the band needs bumblefoot, I don't like the 3 guitar players idea also, he is really not required. The only case where I would accept 3 players would be in a Finck/Fortus on lead + Izzy on rythm.

Other than that, just Finck and Fortus, 2 players, it would be MUCH better.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no!

and its pretty hypocritical the way people and axl go on about how "the old band are gone forever and to get over it, the old guys were shit compared to these" yet something like may happen ;)

Exactly. If this is going to be a new band, let it be a new band. Keep Izzy the fuck away from it (as much as I love Izzy).

Anyone who complains about people saying they want Slash back, but then saying it would be cool for Izzy to return are hypocritical tools.

no!

and its pretty hypocritical the way people and axl go on about how "the old band are gone forever and to get over it, the old guys were shit compared to these" yet something like may happen ;)

Exactly. If this is going to be a new band, let it be a new band. Keep Izzy the fuck away from it (as much as I love Izzy).

Anyone who complains about people saying they want Slash back, but then saying it would be cool for Izzy to return are hypocritical tools.

wtf?

First of its GUNS N' ROSES, offocurse Izzy have all the rights to join :huh:

And If it were SLASH, you would be ALL OVER it.

doulbe talkin' jiver!

no!

wtf?

doulbe talkin' jiver!

My point is this that most people say this is the NEW band, and people should accept that the OLD band is over.

I've done that. I no longer want Slash, Izzy, Duff, Matt, Adler, Gilby or any of the others back in the band. At all. EVER.

If you want Izzy back then maybe you haven't accepted this new band as much as I have. ;)

I would take Izzy over Bumble. Izzy could be a compromise to the people who say this isn't GNR. It would be 2/5ths GNR then. I don't like Bumble's style anyone.

Axl and Izzy are 4/5 ths the old GnR. Everyone else were just fillers.

As Axl put it, "Slash was trying to take over the band" during and post UYI. That's why the hard rock songs on UYI sounded more like Snakepit and VR then it did on AFD.

And as Axl put it, "Duff is spineless", so obviously he was just there for the ride.

Duff and Slash are easily replaced. But the songwriting combo of Axl and Izzy is unique.

Let's get rid of Tommy instead.He sucks.

Idiot.

Should Izzy replace him than? Moron.

Anyother player is better than Tommy..you ass-leech.

Steady. Tommy's great for the band and can play, do you not think?

..and THERE is the proper way to discuss Tommy's value in the band,could the bashers take note and stop with the personal attacks please?

thank you

Edited by zint61

I would take Izzy over Bumble. Izzy could be a compromise to the people who say this isn't GNR. It would be 2/5ths GNR then. I don't like Bumble's style anyone.

Axl and Izzy are 4/5 ths the old GnR. Everyone else were just fillers.

As Axl put it, "Slash was trying to take over the band" during and post UYI. That's why the hard rock songs on UYI sounded more like Snakepit and VR then it did on AFD.

And as Axl put it, "Duff is spineless", so obviously he was just there for the ride.

Duff and Slash are easily replaced. But the songwriting combo of Axl and Izzy is unique.

yeah, but Axl and slash wrote WTTJ alone.. that's a fact. Or at least common knowledge

no!

wtf?

doulbe talkin' jiver!

My point is this that most people say this is the NEW band, and people should accept that the OLD band is over.

I've done that. I no longer want Slash, Izzy, Duff, Matt, Adler, Gilby or any of the others back in the band. At all. EVER.

If you want Izzy back then maybe you haven't accepted this new band as much as I have. ;)

yeah, and santa visits saddam housein in hell.

no!

wtf?

doulbe talkin' jiver!

If you've accepted them that much why do you want Izzy back?

I'm happy with who we've got. You don't see me saying 'bring back x'.

no!

wtf?

doulbe talkin' jiver!

If you've accepted them that much why do you want Izzy back?

I'm happy with who we've got. You don't see me saying 'bring back x'.

did I EVER said "bring back Izzy??" NO!

This is a thread about that rumour, that dude started aobut Izzy rejoining GN'R.

I love Izzy, if he rejoins I wil get fucking happy.

But extremely sad cus somoen most go.

You KNOW how much I love this band, dont ever try say anything else

Ofcourse not... I MEAN OFCOURSE!!!

Just think about it:

(new)GnR = Axl, Izzy, Dizzy

VR = Slash, Duff, Matt

Both would have half of the UYI line-up... IZZY coming back should end the "not the legit-GNR" bullshit. Besides IZZY was always the unsung hero of the original line-up, an amazing songwriter

Izzy is the one guy who everyone still talks to. He's the link that going to get the old band back together.

I bet he'll invite Ax, Slash, Duff and Steve over to his house for Christmas dinner to plan the reunion. It's already in the works. That's why the tour dates for January were cancelled......It all makes perfect sense! ^_^

Izzy is the one guy who everyone still talks to. He's the link that going to get the old band back together.

I bet he'll invite Ax, Slash, Duff and Steve over to his house for Christmas dinner to plan the reunion. It's already in the works. That's why the tour dates for January were cancelled......It all makes perfect sense! ^_^

...back away from the rum and egg nogg before it's too late! :tongue2:

hope hope not.

I think anything is possible.

After Izzy left, Axl talked alot of trash about him, and Izzy had his share of shit to say too. Now they're on stage again performing and hugging each other. No one could have imagined that would happen 10 years ago. I think there's a reason why Izzy is back in the picture again, and it's not to just play a few songs every once in awhile. Fan reaction is tremendous every time Izzy shows up. Axl knows it and sees that none of his current employees ever get that type of response.

I think ditching Merck was an important step too. He obviously didn't like the old members and maybe he was the one trying to get in the way of a reunion.

I think anything is possible.

After Izzy left, Axl talked alot of trash about him, and Izzy had his share of shit to say too. Now they're on stage again performing and hugging each other. No one could have imagined that would happen 10 years ago. I think there's a reason why Izzy is back in the picture again, and it's not to just play a few songs every once in awhile. Fan reaction is tremendous every time Izzy shows up. Axl knows it and sees that none of his current employees ever get that type of response.

I think ditching Merck was an important step too. He obviously didn't like the old members and maybe he was the one trying to get in the way of a reunion.

I agree,anything is possible..

...in time