Anyone remember Tawny Kitaen..?

Voxy

She was an incredible vixen. :wub:rock3 rock2

But best to leave things for the memory 'cause she's a long ways from her Bachelor Party-Whitesnake days.

It's bad enough she was shacking up with OJ... :scared:

Yea Tawny and Jessica that chick from the Sam Kinsion Wildthing clip were soo hot..and the Warrent Cherrypie girl. gosh they define the rock in the 80s for chicks..sexy as

Pie Anyone?

Wildthing

Edited by Voxy

Can you image, say, the IRS video, with Beta writhing all over Axl's porsche? :o

:confused::confused::confused::scared::scared:

Yeah, might be better to unleash her in the Madagascar video and instead of showing MLK and those glorious clips, they could substitute clips with Beta cursing and talking about how much the old band and us GNR internet fans suck.

I can hear her now with guitar and synth building in the background--

"Stay home"

"We not want you"

"Axl better off without you or your money"

"You know nothing about Axl or his music, so go to hell for all we care"

"Slash sucks...and so do YOU"

"Don't buy the album then, shithead"

:D

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Hate to wake this thread from its slumber, but here's Tawny news from today that is incredibly disturbing not from the 15 grams, but from the friggin' photo that should be in the adult dictionary next to the term "limp":

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/news/...lds_rehab_stint

Dudes, if you had romantic plans for tonight and now need to cancel, don't say I didn't warn you :blink:

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Yeah, might be better to unleash her in the Madagascar video and instead of showing MLK and those glorious clips, they could substitute clips with Beta cursing and talking about how much the old band and us GNR internet fans suck.

I can hear her now with guitar and synth building in the background--

"Stay home"

"We not want you"

"Axl better off without you or your money"

"You know nothing about Axl or his music, so go to hell for all we care"

"Slash sucks...and so do YOU"

"Don't buy the album then, shithead"

:D

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Hate to wake this thread from its slumber, but here's Tawny news from today that is incredibly disturbing not from the 15 grams, but from the friggin' photo that should be in the adult dictionary next to the term "limp":

Dudes, if you had romantic plans for tonight and now need to cancel, don't say I didn't warn you :blink:

It must be nice to be a celebrity, even a D-list celeb like she is. You get caught with drugs, go to rehab and finish the stint, then a judge congratulates you on how well you've improved. Anybody else would go straight to jail.

BTW, she was hot in Bachelor Party and the Whitesnake videos, but its all over now.

It must be nice to be a celebrity, even a D-list celeb like she is. You get caught with drugs, go to rehab and finish the stint, then a judge congratulates you on how well you've improved. Anybody else would go straight to jail.

Yeah, I woulda thought maybe the judge was nailing her...UNTIL I saw that photo. :xmassrudolph: