pearl jam appreciation thread

vulgar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ten is one of he greatest albums of all time

I'd go more along the lines of "THE..."

Yeah pearl jam are just massively talented, I favour the guitar combination of Stone Gossard and Mike Mcready only 2nd to Slash and Izzy. The only regret I have in life is that I missed them live this year when 4 of my friends went (Supported by Kings of Leon, I mean thats the best fucking line up you can get)

I think I'm the only person in the world who thinks that Vitalogy is their best album, though I have to say that I used to base that off of the fact that for some odd reason, I didn't like the B side of 10. I don't know why, because Porch was a great song and I think the rest of the songs back there are pretty good. Another album that really grew on me late was Yield.

Favorite songs (outside of the standards)

Spin the Black Circle

Courderoy

Hail, Hail

Daughter

"can't remember the name" "I'll stop tryin' to make a difference, I'm not tryin to make a difference, I'll stop tryin to make a difference..."

Porch

great band,fantastic albums

maybe just binaural and riot act were a little

bit missunderstood,for me...but the last one

got them back in the saddle...

I have a link for their,well,I'm not sure but its

about 10-15 concerts so if anyone is interested

just PM or I will put it here( its not my upload so

I dont know if its ok to put it here even if it is on ftp?)

• 2 weeks later...
anyone know when their next album is coming out.

Not for some time by the sounds. Hopefully its not another 4 year wait but who knows.

My fav Pearl Jam albums in the following order.

Vs

No Code

Pearl Jam

Ten

Vitalogy

Yield

Riot Act

Binaural

they are certainly better than Nirvana

fucking right nirvana and kurt cobain were both overrated.

pearl jam owns nirvana.

oh please! they aint worth the drippings off the end of nirvanas dick. nirvana AND kurt cobain? you mean the one from nirvana was like a hologram? Pearl Jam are the cocksuck end of grunge, the clash of grunge, sanctimonious attempts at writing like Neil Young.

Edited by frankwhite

pearl jam owns nirvana.

oh please! they aint worth the drippings off the end of nirvanas dick. nirvana AND kurt cobain? you mean the one from nirvana was like a hologram? Pearl Jam are the cocksuck end of grunge, the clash of grunge, sanctimonious attempts at writing like Neil Young.

Pearl Jam makes Nirvana look like Puddle Of Mudd,we should kill Eddie Vedder,then he will be a legend aswell

edit:and yes Cobain fans absolutly have to despise Pearl Jam,thats mandatory

Edited by krissirge

pearl jam owns nirvana.

Pearl Jam makes Nirvana look like Puddle Of Mudd,we should kill Eddie Vedder,then he will be a legend aswell

edit:and yes Cobain fans absolutly have to despise Pearl Jam,thats mandatory

vedder will always look like a try-hard. kill eddie vedder and make him a legend? you might as well, god knows he aint done nothin worth talkin bout since vitalogy, nice cover, pity bout the album. n where did i say i hate pearl jam?

pearl jam owns nirvana.

listen if you don't like pearl jam keep it out of this thread. this is a pearl jam appreciation thread not a pearl jam bashing thread. if you want to bash pj go start a thread about it because none of the pj fans on mygnr fourm want to hear it.