Final Setlist

TheWildheart

Sorry if my love of booze and rock upsets you. If you listen very closely to AFD, you'll hear some subtle references to being drunk and rocking out. You could use a little of that every once in a while.

I think he's refering to your childish and immature behaviour at the concert. Maybe you think it was cool to bring that t-shirt, but to most of us it's obvious that you just want to ridicule and mock a member of the band. I don't remember hearing that on AFD...

HisRoyalSweetness is probably the funniest bastard on this forum...."Pitman never forgets," I mean if you don't find that funny you're hopeless.

I think he's refering to your childish and immature behaviour at the concert. Maybe you think it was cool to bring that t-shirt, but to most of us it's obvious that you just want to ridicule and mock a member of the band. I don't remember hearing that on AFD...

What a bunch of crap....the guy was having fun at a concert.

Childish and immature....please.....what a stiff......Axl is childish and immature, so what.

HisRoyalSweetness is probably the funniest bastard on this forum...."Pitman never forgets," I mean if you don't find that funny you're hopeless.

It's actually meant to be patriotic. But if you enjoy it another way, then that's fine with me. All that's important is that we all reflect on the horrible losses we suffered as a nation on that horrible day.

I don't get some people. How can't they understand that?

Do they think it means Pitman is a terrorist? That's stupid.

It's actually meant to be patriotic. But if you enjoy it another way, then that's fine with me. All that's important is that we all reflect on the horrible losses we suffered as a nation on that horrible day.

I get the patriotism aspect of it, but you gotta admit its kinda funny anyway. Come on dude, a picture of the towers superimposed with Pitman can't be 100% serious.....can it?

Horrible day indeed.

I know Jackamo's your boy and all, but....nevermind. You really think I thought it meant Pitman's a terrorist? Get real dude.

Let me clarify my original post:

I'm not saying HisRoyalSweetness's picture of Pitman is making fun of the victims of 9/11, because I don't think it is, but the picture is just one more step toward Pitman reaching Chuck Norris status on this board....and that IS funny.

I get the patriotism aspect of it, but you gotta admit its kinda funny anyway. Come on dude, a picture of the towers superimposed with Pitman can't be 100% serious.....can it?

Horrible day indeed.

I know Jackamo's your boy and all, but....nevermind. You really think I thought it meant Pitman's a terrorist? Get real dude.

Let me clarify my original post:

I'm not saying HisRoyalSweetness's picture of Pitman is making fun of the victims of 9/11, because I don't think it is, but the picture is just one more step toward Pitman reaching Chuck Norris status on this board....and that IS funny.

I never meant you.

Some find the picture offensive or inaproppiate.

We don't consider Pitman a Chuck Norris joke.

But I like to play with the idea.

Sorry if my love of booze and rock upsets you. If you listen very closely to AFD, you'll hear some subtle references to being drunk and rocking out. You could use a little of that every once in a while.

Actually I don't believe a word of his review.

I see through the guy,simple as that.

I'm not one of the impressionable who aren't sure what to make of him.

You deal with enough people like him in life,eventually you can spot them a mile away.

Pretty rich,His Royal Sweetness referring to boring and predictable posts...he became a parody of himself a few hundred posts ago.

Actually I don't believe a word of his review.

I see through the guy,simple as that.

I'm not one of the impressionable who aren't sure what to make of him.

You deal with enough people like him in life,eventually you can spot them a mile away.

Pretty rich,His Royal Sweetness referring to boring and predictable posts...he became a parody of himself a few hundred posts ago.

Then you'd love his FULL review:

This was the fourth time I'd seen Pitman's band live. The third time on this tour. They sounded better than ever!

My friend and I spent all our money on whiskey, a cab ride, and a pair of scalped tickets outside the venue. We hung around by the valet parking hoping to see Mother Goose arrive. After thirty minutes in the cold, we found out from a parking attendant that the band came in through a private rear entrance. That sucked, but at least we got drunk and got to piss all over the walls of the RETARDED Universal City Walk. Seriously, that place is so lame it make my fucking brain hurt. It's like a shopping mall that looks like it was built inside a pinball machine. Everything's beeping and glowing neon. Not the kind of place I wanted to see a GnR show. But what are you gonnna do? Until they drop the album, there's not going to be a stadium tour.

We got in and tried to sneak down to the General Admission pit area, but we were denied. We found some good seats right behind the railing and enjoyed Bach's set. If Axl can call his band GnR, then why can't Baz just call his band Skid Row? It would have been awesome to tell people I saw Skid Row and GnR on the same bill. Baz is an energetic, if goofy front man. He might be a tool, but he's a harmless tool. The highlight of the set was when Baz pulled two hot chicks onto the stage and had 'em show their tits.

Baz did an interesting thing during his set... he introduced his new songs to the crowd and requested that they use their cameras to make a "you tube moment." Wow, what a great idea! He communicated with his fans and publicized his forthcoming album. Axl should steal that trick.

Around 11:45, the house lights died and THE OVERTURE DE LA PITMAN started. Thumping bass and electro wizardry. It was awesome. Then the rest of the band came on and played something. Welcome to the Jungle, I think.

About halfway through the set, I peeled off my "GIVE PIT(T)MAN A SOLO!" shirt and threw it at the stage. A security guard caught it and threw it back. I found it in the crowd and threw it again. That fuck headed security guard. Axl should have bit him.

Pitman wore an AWESOME white jacket and had the keys a'wigglin'. It was awesome. Some pyro caught the drums on fire at one point. Axl introduced Izzy, but he didn't come out. The band jammed out another few classics. Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys came out for no fucking reason at all and contributed nothing to the show. But he kisses Axl and Baz's ass, so I guess it's okay that he stood on the corner of the stage for a little while.

Then Izzy came out and the place exploded. The crowd loved seeing Izzy, who if you don't know, was one of the original members. He wrote a lot of the songs that Pitman electro-fies nightly.

I snuck down to the pit for the encore. I screamed for Pitman when he took his bow, but I'm not sure if he heard me. Then some asshole security guard tried to throw me out and we got in a screaming match. He was getting all furious and redfaced. I was calling him all kinds of names and making fun of his silly uniform. He called a bunch of other security guards over and they tried to intimidate us. I had to ditch my empty whiskey bottle and head for the exit.

In the parking lot, we talked to two aging groupies. One of them sucked Axl's dick or something back in the day. The other one had "massaged his calves" during a limo ride. They were waiting by the exit in hopes of seeing Axl again. They thought he might remember them. Of course, Axl probably had a twenty-year-old model on each finger that night. I didn't break it to them.

One of the groupies gave me a kiss on the cheek, which was very sweet of her.

Since we'd spent all our cab money on whiskey and overpriced concert tickets, we had to hitch a ride back. Thankfully two French people drove us all the way to our door. The girl was scared, but her boyfriend insisted it would be okay.

All-in-all, this was the best G&R show I've seen this tour. Still no fucking Pitman solo, but I guess that's just how Axl's gonna run the show. Hat's off to Mother Goose who brought it once and kept on bringing it all motherfuckin' night.

FINAL SETLIST: (Thanks to sexkitten, Mandy, Garry and Jack!)

Welcome To The Jungle (11:40 PM)

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Live and Let Die

Better

Robin Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

You Could Be Mine

Bumblefoot Solo - Eruption (Van Halen)/Don't Cry

Rocket Queen

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Dizzy Solo

The Blues

Piano Moving Jam

IRS

Out Ta Get Me

Piano Moving Jam

November Rain

Down On The Farm

Think About You (w/Izzy!)

My Michelle (w/Bach)

Used To Love Her (w/Izzy!)

Izzy Solo

Patience (w/Izzy!)

Nightrain (w/Izzy!)

-ENCORE-

Chinese Democracy

Madagascar

Paradise City

GOOD..FUCKING..NIGHT!

Thanks to sexkitten, Mandy, Garry, and Jack for the updates.

Please tip your updaters on your way out the door!

Izzy had a solo?! :wub:

i yelled for pit man but i don't think much of my voice was left by then i wish i could have seen some people from the forum but i had so much fun. but i don't understand is there were people around me that just kind of sat there they weren't even smiling i was three rows from pit my friend and i paid alot of money for this and we had the time of our lives but the people next to us were at inland invasion and i talk to them there and she looked so board and was telling me the solos were long and horrible and really wanted to tell her to shut up and just have fun i mean there time to complain but a concert is suppose to be fun. i hope i wasn't annoying her with all the jumping around but why do people go to concerts if they are not going to love it? i don't get it? :xmassrudolph: the concert was amazing i am couldn't stop smiling until i got to work this moring ;) i thought axl seemed into commincating with us more than at inland invasion i liked that hope he's less stressed now.

Edited by chesire78

I was wearing a shirt that said, "Give Pit(t)man a solo!" I threw it at the stage halfway through, but the security guard fuck heads caught it and threw it bacl and told me I wasn't allowed to stand on the back of my seat.

The whole Rock in Rio 2006 concert should be considered as a Pitman solo actually.