The New Piano Bit On Chinese Democracy Gives Me Shivers

War Of The Roses

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M'Goose has made it so much better. The new synth gives it a whole another dimension which gives me shivers.

...No, seriously!

EDIT: Holy shit, we're talking about the same effect! :D

Yeah I noticed this at the Hammerstein show. First I thought i never heard it before cuz all I have are bootlegs. I thought it was the best permormance of the night especially with the prolonged intro riff like opener Jungle

jeeeeeeeeeeesus, listen to fucking FRANK on the drums in this one. madone, madone. his fills sound so good.

TOTALLY not forgetting about robbin's (or is it bumble's?) constant shredding going on during this song. WOW. This is going to be a pretty crushing track on the album...

Truth be told, however, I think a more shining performance of this song (just due to recording quality) is captured on ..... fuck..... was it the chicago show??? i don't know... i got it from the downloads section but in it, chinese democracy just sounds so mean, and pissed off and real straight forward. so unlike the 02 versions- which weren't bad; they just sounded like a different song...

huge fan of this song.

edit: i forgot to mention also, in the other said version, during the 'quieter' part, around "if they were missionaries" (that section) you can hear these cool keyboard effects pit(t)man plays and uhhh... yeah. just sounds pretty awesome.

Edited by there is no dana only zool

seriously, CD sounds so better now,

it sounds so spooky and fucking awesome.

it starts on 1minute.28secs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ-0X0kxPsA

holly shiat :o who added that new solo in it..... Fucking A it kicks the shit out of ya! rock3

very under rated song by many fans...I think the studio version of this song will kick some serious ass! rock4

props to Bubblefoot ...yer the man, for this kick ass solo throw out the song!....fucking amazing! :)

I was never in to this song tell now! :o

man I cant wait tell March. rock4

seriously, CD sounds so better now,

it sounds so spooky and fucking awesome.

it starts on 1minute.28secs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ-0X0kxPsA

holly shiat :o who added that new solo in it..... Fucking A it kicks the shit out of ya! rock3

very under rated song by many fans...I think the studio version of this song will kick some serious ass! rock4

props to Bubblefoot ...yer the man, for this kick ass solo throw out the song!....fucking amazing! :)

I was never in to this song tell now! :o

man I cant wait tell March. rock4

anyone got this as a good quality bootleg, the one I have of this is shite. If so please post