Little message for GnR fans

Graeme

i hate fucking posts like this, where someone thinks it's cool or funny to have us play a fucking puzzle to see some stupid ass comment like "you're stupid for waiting blah balh"

next time you start a thread, who don't you just post the quote in your post and then put the link in case anyone wants to check.

you'd think people would learn about forum ettiquete, but I guess not :anger::anger::anger:

i hate fucking posts like this, where someone thinks it's cool or funny to have us play a fucking puzzle to see some stupid ass comment like "you're stupid for waiting blah balh"

next time you start a thread, who don't you just post the quote in your post and then put the link in case anyone wants to check.

you'd think people would learn about forum ettiquete, but I guess not :anger::anger::anger:

Calm down man. I didn't mean to bug you... sorry i guess that'd have been a simpler way to do it.

*noted for future.

Now this is why you can't take wikipedia seriously

Well I think Wikipedia is great for most non pop-culture related topics.

I think it's great for about anything in my opinion. But assholes who go and vandalize it are the ones who ruin it. Don't know if you guys seen it, but a few days ago Wiki put up "The History of Monoply" for the featured article of the day. Some dickweed changed the first picture on the page to some guy's balls. But Wiki can be great when people who vandalize stay away. And you're right. They usually do fuck with stuff in pop culture. What losers they are :rofl-lol: