Axl Rose By Sante D'Orazio

Creepman 06

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jackamo why did you have to start a new thread for this, these have already been posted twice in the other thread.

Honestly... does it really fucking matter?

Honestly.... yea it does fucking matter, because it clutters the board

jackamo why did you have to start a new thread for this, these have already been posted twice in the other thread.

more convenient...

and it wasn't posted like this, they were smaller.

No, they were posted this size as well, read the fucking thread.

yeah cos' this board is runnin out of space :rolleyes:

yea fuckhead, it is. there are a limited number of threads on each page, and when you have several threads on the same topic it means shit gets lost onto the second page faster. these pics were already posted in the appropriate place, and you had to go and start a new thread so that you could get attention. there's now some idiot (i'm assuming it's you) on HTGTH who is saying "thanks to jackamo at eatmyass" and even linking the eatmyass to your stupid site. this is funny, cause you had NOTHING to do with these pics.... in fact, you were even claiming yesterday that you had this magazine, but you wouldn't scan the pics. I bet you don't even have it, you just want people to think you're cool or something. you are annoying as fuck man

Edited by nambis

yea fuckhead, it is. there are a limited number of threads on each page, and when you have several threads on the same topic it means shit gets lost onto the second page faster. these pics were already posted in the appropriate place, and you had to go and start a new thread so that you could get attention. there's now some idiot (i'm assuming it's you) on HTGTH who is saying "thanks to jackamo at eatmyass" and even linking the eatmyass to your stupid site. this is funny, cause you had NOTHING to do with these pics.... in fact, you were even claiming yesterday that you had this magazine, but you wouldn't scan the pics. I bet you don't even have it, you just want people to think you're cool or something. you are annoying as fuck man

It was me. I'll quote my respond here for you:

No we don't.. You can check :]

And I didn't post them for attention, I honestly didn't know that other than the two first pictures had been posted before (and even they were very small pics taken by camera, not scanned)..

I thought Jackamo had scanned them by himself so I thought I'll do a little plug for his site as a thank you if you're wondering theelsewhere thing ;)

Edited by Wando

... okay...

This was meant to be in the UYI section, notice the little edit I put in, and it will be moved there so you don't have to worry about that limit of threads on each page. I'm not on HTGTH.

And I said that I downloaded member W.Axl Rose's pics and made them bigger, and uploaded them to photobucket. No harm. It's just pictures and I though I'd help out.

You need to settle your kettle.

People want to see these pics, and they don't want to go hunt for them.

... okay...

This was meant to be in the UYI section, notice the little edit I put in, and it will be moved there so you don't have to worry about that limit of threads on each page. I'm not on HTGTH.

And I said that I downloaded member W.Axl Rose's pics and made them bigger, and uploaded them to photobucket. No harm. It's just pictures and I though I'd help out.

You need to settle your kettle.

People want to see these pics, and they don't want to go hunt for them.

What do you mean "hunt for them," there was already a thread devoted ENTIRELY to these pics. it also has a lot more info, etc. EVERYONE LOOK AT JACKAMO