Axl Rose By Sante D'Orazio

Creepman 06

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Axl's new look. I know alot of people complain because he doesn't exactly wear the "rock" clothes like he did in the 80's or 90's, he looks very cool and classy. It's the new Axl Rose. "A man of wealth and taste."

Actually, I think we all dig the new look. It was the look from 2002 that got a lot of people bugging.

Guest RonMexico82

I have to say I don't know a whole lot of guys that are Axl's age given that i'm 24 but Axl does look GREAT compared to the guys I do know that are in their forties. I think the beard and dreads look fucking great. 2006 has shown an effort by Axl to present an image and that is surely a positive sign and a sign that he believed the album would be out in 2006. Otherwise he wouldn't have bothered his ass like in 2002. Looking at Axl he reminds me of a guy that I could get hammered with at a bar without even realising his age.

That is - I was a kid when appetite came out and Axl doesn't seem that older 20 years later. He still looks like a badass rock n roll maniac. rock1

I have to say I don't know a whole lot of guys that are Axl's age given that i'm 24 but Axl does look GREAT compared to the guys I do know that are in their forties. I think the beard and dreads look fucking great. 2006 has shown an effort by Axl to present an image and that is surely a positive sign and a sign that he believed the album would be out in 2006. Otherwise he wouldn't have bothered his ass like in 2002. Looking at Axl he reminds me of a guy that I could get hammered with at a bar without even realising his age.

That is - I was a kid when appetite came out and Axl doesn't seem that older 20 years later. He still looks like a badass rock n roll maniac. rock1

i agree in 2002 he looked terrible, the long hair didn't suit him atall and those clothes he wore were just dreadful, he almost wore his state of mind in 2002 i believe, 2006 the year for guns and roses, umm 2007.

Wow, after nearly 20 years, Axl still has teenie boppers going ga-ga over his pictures... COME ON!! You people are in your mid 30's (well, most of you)!!!! Grow up!!!!!! (I'm surprised at how good the pictures were, though, considering everything!)

- young_person

:mellow: Is Axl an emo now?

:lol:

Well he does kinda look like Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars with the eyeliner, blush and makeup in those photos. Doesn't really look like the "old" Axl Rose from yesteryear, but I think he looks good. He wouldn't have been able to pull that off in 2002.

You can tell especially in photos like these that he hasn't aged naturally and he's had something done to his face (whether it's just botox or whatever), but he looks pretty damn cool now regardless. I dig the look and the people complaining about Axl wearing suits are idiots IMO. Just because you wear a suit doesn't mean you aren't a rock star anymore. Lame argument! :sleeper:

Wow, after nearly 20 years, Axl still has teenie boppers going ga-ga over his pictures... COME ON!! You people are in your mid 30's (well, most of you)!!!! Grow up!!!!!! (I'm surprised at how good the pictures were, though, considering everything!)

- young_person

i simply dont understand why there is a thread about this as well as the axl rose clothes thread ,more so i cant believe there is thirtenn pages on this thread.....

unbelievable

- young_person

Well what do you expect from a GN'R forum... Of course this forum will go crazy over a photo shoot with Axl. This kinda thing hasn't happened in years.

Ok, the scans were not perfect, but it's funny how some people want to take credit for others job.

In HTGTH someone even modified my pics and applied a watermark "HTGTH" on them.

EDIT: at first that's what I thought but now I think they're his own scans

I didn't do this for the glory, but only to share something important to our community like others did in the past.

For those complaining about the quality, sorry for taking the time to buy, scan and upload the pics, next time I will buy a new scanner for you.

For those of you requesting, I uploaded the original not resized scans in a zipped file. ;)

Axl L'Uomo Vogue Original Scans

Go Axl !!! rock3

Edited by W.AxlRose

- young_person

Go wash the sand out of your vagina.

We haven't had pro studio shots since the 90's, so this is a thing to get excited about.

Edited by Moop

- young_person

Ah, most of the people that go to this forum are teenagers or 20-somethings; therefore your "grow-up" bs is just......bs.

:rolleyes:

Mr-5.jpg

Mr-7.jpg

Mr-8.jpg

Mr-4.jpg

Mr-3.jpg

Mr-2.jpg

Mr-9.jpg

Mr-6.jpg

Mr-1.jpg

Mr.jpg

Edit: Shit I meant to put this is the UYI section. Oh well.

:shocked:

Oh my God!!!!!These pics are more than amazing...I want that magazine..

I've always love Sante's work,good to see Axl worked with him again..Nice move! rock3

Axl looks beautiful, young and healthy..Damn i'm in love with his eyes..Mmmmm :wub:

Thank u so much for the scans!! :kiss: :xmasssanta: