MERRY X-MAS AXL ROSE

Sergito

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas people!

Axl, I hope you have made the right decision this year and the next will be a great one!!.

Merry Christmas Axl, Robin, Bumble, Tommy, Richard, Brain, frank, Dizzy, Izzy, Brain & Chris

No matter the shitty year in relation to Chinese Democracy I'll stick with the band!!!

LONG LIFE TO GUNS N' ROSES!!!

Stop trying to make the band give you an early copy of chinese democray!

Yes merry christmas (thats christ - not x, coz 2006 years ago wasn't exactly the birth of x now was it?) everybody and a happy new year, from all at my computer desk. The printer said hi, the monitor has ha dtoo much cooking sherry, whilst the tower would like to personally thank GNr for the incredible amount of GNR music on its hard drive.

Dude shut the fuck up......and Fuck that Christ of which you speak of.

Happy Holidays every1 :xmasssanta: Get drunk and have fun! rock3 ....just don't drive if you do. :xmassrudolph: we don't want another "dead" board member. :laugh:

Kannon.

Kannon fuckyou

Actually the X in Xmas is an anciet greek abbreviation for Chris

Ok I Didn't know that! You learn something every day

And Kannon...I only having a joke to myself, if you took it offensively im sorry, I'll ake sure Santa gives you another present.

Lithium-WE MEET AGAIN!

Merry Christmas Axl, Robin, Bumble, Tommy, Richard, Brain , frank, Dizzy, Izzy, Brain & Chris

Brain got mentioned TWICE!!!! Secret love affair????

Chortle!

Man, you're gonna be pissed when you get to the turnstiles upstairs.

:laugh:

Guffaw!

This is why I came back to this forum :rolleyes:

Edited by markyboy101

Axl:

This time you openly lied to us, your fans, those who believe in you. I am still not over those press releases. So no holiday cheer from me, sorry, but none. Happy holidays to the rest of the band, and to all on this forum.

And as for music, i say it's time AGAINST ME! took full control of the reigns of rock 'n' roll and kept on reinvetning axl rose.

THERE IS HOPE! TODAY IT IS CALLED AGAINST ME!

I actually like them..

Merry Christmas to all you guys on MyGnR and on HTGTH (Even Jarmo who banned my ass). I can't wait till the day next year when CD comes out and we can get down to the business of dissecting all the new songs. Last but certainly not least, Merry Christmas to Axl and the rest of the band.

PS Chris could you please to do an interview with those fine gentlemen at elsewhere?

Edited by Randy Lahey

Thanks to all the people that work so hard to keep this forum up and running in a somewhat civilized manner. I realize that we take your work for granted. I would also like to thank every member here-whether I agree with all of you all the time is not relevent. In whatever way, we are all bound by our love for this amazing band

Thanks to the bandmembers that have made tremendous sacrifices to keep the GN'R name alive when it seemed there was no hope at all. I look forward to getting to know more about all of you and your particular contributions to CD.

Finally-Mr. Rose. I hope that you have finally gotten all the pieces of the puzzle and are working on putting them together. I won't deny that not having CD playing on my stereo right now is a tremendous let down, but the letter you released was the first time during this entire ordeal that I felt you were being completely honest and respectful towards the hardcore fans.

I sincerely hope that you will all have a peaceful and happy holiday .

Lest I forget- a special Merry Christmas to the leaker(s).

Edited by bax