To those who criticise

aussiegirl

To those who have had the opportunity to see the 'new' GNR in concert then bagged them.......get a life. You must have nothing better to do. Why did you spend your hard earned cash and time, standing/sitting through a concert just to compare and analyse them against the 'old' GNR. Why did you not sit back, relax and enjoy the show....maybe then you would have enjoyed the concert for what it was.............To those who have given them a great report.....you ROCK!!!!!

They are called opinions. Not all opinions are the same, which obviously bothers you. Unfortunately for you, this isn't Germany or Italy circa early 1940's. If someone spends $90 to go see them and shows up to work the next day on 3 hours sleep and they want to speak their mind on a public discussion forum, be it positive or negative, they have every right to say whatever they want. That includes myself, I've been 3 times since September. Gee, obviously I thought there was plenty good about the shows, I paid, drove, and had a blast 3 times. And I wrote mostly positive reviews which were posted in HTGTH and some other sites. But oh - in my " opinion ", the Don't Cry Bumblefoot solo goes on way too long, Robin wears a black hat in the beginning which I find lame and a distraction from his talent, and yeah, 11:50 is quite late to start a 2.5 hour show. That's right, I said it. I have every right to. OOOOOO opinions that you don't like!! :o

You really shouldn't be telling people to get a life, it's rude, and you went out of your way to chastise folks on an obscure website to begin with. Merry Christmas anyway :book:

Performance = great

Public relations = fucking shocking

Being told how we should be greatfull = fuck off

I believe the original poster was talking about cupcakes who come into the main section to bash the band and talk about the original members. I don't think she's referring to people who offer constructive criticism, such as the points you made Sterile.

Anyway, as entertaining as all of this fighting is to read, please can't we all just get along for a few days? :P *Shakes head and walks out of the playground* ...

Why did you spend your hard earned cash and time, standing/sitting through a concert just to compare and analyse them against the 'old' GNR.

Beacause it was chaeper than going to a bar, and you get to hear a pretty good cover band. -_-

your comments about Guns N' Roses have become fucking patetic.

Not as pathetic as your spelling, AND your creepy obsession. Go away.

I got spelling trouble, you cry at night cus Slash isnt in GN'R

YOUR more pathetic

Here's a fact for you. I've never cried because Slash is no longer in GnR. Um, that's just weird...but look who I'm talking to.

Good to see you learned how to spell pathetic. It should come in handy for you. Now for the next lesson, in the context you tried to use the word, it's you're, not your.

Now go pick on someone else who is on par with your own intellectual capabilities. Is the zoo open today?

:monkey:

:rofl-lol:

Are you 2 fighting over the right to use Axl as yout last name?

lmao :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

If you don't like the show, watch Mother Goose's wiggly keyboard, that thing kept me entertained for hours.

I kept catching it in the corner of my eye ( I was in the first section on the right side, so I was close), and I kept thinking it was tipping over. It is cool. rock3

By the way, this is a boring thread, there are just some people who are not gonna embrace the new band, regardless of their motives or reason, I dont care anymore about the negs actually.

I just dont know why, if you dont like the new lineup, that you would waste your time with more than a post or two? h It just seems stupid. Maybe once or twice, but to continually post smart ass negative comments seems so fruitless, after all, this is just a forum for fans to discuss current events and band stuff.

If you really wanna continually bash the new lineup and get GNR to reunite, might I suggest a "FuckGNR&everythingtheydountiltheyreunite.com" Otherwise, just relax, and enjoy. They really are quite good. rock1

Funny, but I don't see the correlation of posting negative comments as being a waste of time. Is that opposed to posting positive comments which somehow means you're using your time constructively? Riiiight. Anyone who spends ANY amount of their day on a message board talking about people in a band they don't know personally is a waste of time. I have no problem admitting to that. However, the only thing worse..... criticizing others for their opinions and proviiding unimaginative suggestions as to where else they can go. That means you are not only wasting your time on a message board, but also wasting your time disturbed by what other people have to say on it. How very sad.

Funny, but I don't see the correlation of posting negative comments as being a waste of time. Is that opposed to posting positive comments which somehow means you're using your time constructively? Riiiight. Anyone who spends ANY amount of their day on a message board talking about people in a band they don't know personally is a waste of time. I have no problem admitting to that. However, the only thing worse..... criticizing others for their opinions and proviiding unimaginative suggestions as to where else they can go. That means you are not only wasting your time on a message board, but also wasting your time disturbed by what other people have to say on it. How very sad.

I dont know who made you the moral police, to decide what is worse. I certainly didnt. But, you know what I am referring too. And again, some people just argue to be arguementative, and you are actually one of those. Just the fact that your signature is slash is kinda stupid to me. That is just my opinion.

Slash is gone, get over it, he is on a mediocre rock band now, he is no longer a member of GNR. If you want to continually argue, just to argue, go ahead. Point is, the negative shit is old, the band is doing well, and I have the right to think douchebags who just talk negative are lame and just unoriginal. I am bored of you actually, good luck argueing over stupid shit.

You owe me 1 minute of my life back for reading your stupid fucking post.

I dont know who made you the moral police, to decide what is worse. I certainly didnt. But, you know what I am referring too. And again, some people just argue to be arguementative, and you are actually one of those. Just the fact that your signature is slash is kinda stupid to me. That is just my opinion.

Slash is gone, get over it, he is on a mediocre rock band now, he is no longer a member of GNR. If you want to continually argue, just to argue, go ahead. Point is, the negative shit is old, the band is doing well, and I have the right to think douchebags who just talk negative are lame and just unoriginal. I am bored of you actually, good luck argueing over stupid shit.

You just proved my point on how very sad some people are to be so extremely bothered by a post or a sig. on a message board.

The only thing I owe you is a thank you. I love when I'm right.

You just proved my point on how very sad some people are to be so extremely bothered by a post or a sig. on a message board.

The only thing I owe you is a thank you. I love when I'm right.

:sleeper:

I think that coming to a fan forum just to bash a band you´re not a fan of is plain stupid. There are bands I don´t like and I don´t go to their forums to bash them. There´s nothing wrong with someone not liking the current GNR but I just don´t understand why they insist on coming here to cupcake this forum with their negative comments.There are other forums or sections but no,they prefer to come here just to spread their negative shit :rolleyes:

I think that coming to a fan forum just to bash a band you´re not a fan of is plain stupid. There are bands I don´t like and I don´t go to their forums to bash them. There´s nothing wrong with someone not liking the current GNR but I just don´t understand why they insist on coming here to cupcake this forum with their negative comments.There are other forums or sections but no,they prefer to come here just to spread their negative shit :rolleyes:

I agree completely.

get on board or fuck off