Your favorite GN'R Moment of '06

J. Rose

Mother Goose's Wiggly Keyboard

your joke is so fucking lame dude. all you ever do is waste space on here by arguing with people and making shit jokes. pitman is worthless, its not funny, its just sad.

everyone can make a joke, and if you aint got something nice to say then shut the fuck up and go hump something "like a camel"

Wow.....I remember a night not lnog ago. I was in Greensboro NC. The air was so thick with anticipation you could cut it with a knife. It was alot like Christmas eve, Santa was comong soon. So I ast in my hotel room and got hammered. My girlfriend, her friend and her boyfrriend took shots with me and waited....and waited.......

Sooner than later it was time....I downed my last Crown and Coke and off we went.

So now Im in the coliseum wondering is the Legend would really show. Im not sure, so I get 2 24oz beers, to calm the nerves. Some douchebags named Papa Roach come on the stage and jam for a bit. I recognized a few songs, so that was cool I guess.

Time for 2 more beers, and a smoke, of somesort. Then Bach. That fucker screamed SO FUCKN LOUD that all 4 of us got up and went for another beer.

By now Bachs gone, and Im so fucked up I feel like Im back at a high school keg party rock3 Time to smoke another somthn.....Will Axl show? NO Fuckn Way !! It just cant happen. :no:

But then the lights go down and some trippy music start. U Gotta be fuckn kiddn me right? I have been waiting almost 20 years to hear Axl scream and watch him dance....theres no fuckn way its about to happen.

dududun dududun dududun, dududun dududun dududun.............

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( YEA IM THINK IM IN HEAVIN)

Yes, im in heavin....... AND I THERE FOR TWO AND A HALF HOURS !!!!!!

The first 5 seconds of that scream were..... a dream come true. I will never forget the night that I imagined for almost 20 years. An experience I wouldnt trade for ANYTHING.

And then I got to do it again....... rock3

This might have been a cash grab, who knows? Id love to see CD get released, GNR on top of the world again, and follow the band for a few more shows. But I got to live my dream and thats all I could ever ask for.

Thank you Axl for making 2006 a true milestone in my life. If I got to hear 80% of the best GNR songs ever written, live....then ANYTHING is possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gnfnr2006

Six GNR shows for me in 2006 - Personal highlight though (which wasn't their best show imo) was Dublin, RDS - Was just that perfect classic rock weekend - weather was 30c + sizable crowd which was very 'lively' and they played very tight - Was just a great weekend in Dublin aswell.

I remember turning to my friend telling him how Axl NEVER goes on early and that he would NEVER come out in the daylight, WHEN >> Out he came! :drevil::book:

Yeah I was there too...It has been a great week end for me n my friend too in Dublin..

Anyway

My 2006 highligts are: the Leaks...i remember falling at the first time,in love with T.W.A.T. then being mind blowed by BETTER...

How awesome was that moment....

Then the MOMENT was the GODS OF METAL here in italy...

It was the first time for me at a GNR show..

you know after waiting from the 4 am of the morning at the gates in order to gain the entrance at the pit

the strange intro went on late in the evening (11:30 pm)... after all the day suffering for listening to KORN and Deftones among the others..... :scared: and when Axl screamed "DO YOU WANNA FUCK YOU ALL??" I was literally "taken away" that I can't remember the whole show.... B)

For sure the best night of my life...

Edited by oneAXLinamillion

Oh God, so many...

When "Better" and IRS" leaked I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. It was a moment like "..NOW I understand what all the fuss is actually about! :wub: "

Six GNR shows for me in 2006 - Personal highlight though (which wasn't their best show imo) was Dublin, RDS - Was just that perfect classic rock weekend - weather was 30c + sizable crowd which was very 'lively' and they played very tight - Was just a great weekend in Dublin aswell.

I remember turning to my friend telling him how Axl NEVER goes on early and that he would NEVER come out in the daylight, WHEN >> Out he came! :drevil::book:

Great year, really everythin' other that that bloody CD! :anger:

Wasn't it you who also met Richard Fortus in the hotel lobby and chatted with him for a couple of minutes?

You lucky something you. :anger::D

the day the harley ad apperarde on the net.

that they i really thought it was finally happening

i was even more excited than when the leaks appeared

it was like. the single's coming, and there's still time for an 06 release..

the open letter was great also

and watching the KROQ webcast and think "they're fuckin back"

unfortunately no shows near south america this year so no live concerts for me :(