Wishes for 2007

Son Of A Gun

Well, my new years resolution wishes for the band gotta be:

1) Bring back Brain

2) I hope Axl's voice returns to the status of that on the 2006 European tour

3) further and AMPLE release of more live material including off the 2006 North American tour

4) When CD is released bring back Buckethead if possible (perhaps he just didn't want to play a tour with no album)

Edited by Son Of A Gun

1) Bring back Brain

3) further and AMPLE release of more live material including off the 2006 North American tour

4) When CD is released bring back Buckethead if possible (perhaps he just didn't want to play a tour with no album)

2) Uhmm Axl's voice kept getting better and better so ehh..

4) Who the fuck wants a clown to play in GN'R no matter how good he is..!

Oh yeah my wish would be simply release of Chinese Democracy

That guy you call a clown has probably made some top-notch guitar work on the upcoming album, he is a solo guitarist who has released over 20 albums, and can bring something new to the table, and his style is just fine, he's different and there is nothing wrong with that. At least the guy has charisma and can be clearly seen as a lead guitarist in any band he will play in. Unlike Bumblefoot who doesn't even stand out nor does he have a style...he just changes all the time because he can't find a suitable style.

That guy you call a clown has probably made some top-notch guitar work on the upcoming album, he is a solo guitarist who has released over 20 albums, and can bring something new to the table, and his style is just fine, he's different and there is nothing wrong with that. At least the guy has charisma and can be clearly seen as a lead guitarist in any band he will play in. Unlike Bumblefoot who doesn't even stand out nor does he have a style...he just changes all the time because he can't find a suitable style.

My point still stands.. Sorry but GN'R is a rock band not a god damn circus.

There was a post about a reunion tour in this thread. Please refrain from posting anything about the old band unless you post in Yesterdays...

A reunion tour in 2007 is impossible, unfortunately. All we can hope is that negociations about a reunion have begun.

Izzy playing with Axl is definitely a good sign.

Maybe a reunion will happen in a couple of years. It's on my wishes list for 2009. :P

Edited by Axingn'r

Buckethead has not released over 20 albums; he has released 15 SUPERB albums. Buckethead's solo career was/is much more interesting and experimental than his career with Guns. In his solo career, Buckethead continues to impress and widen his experimental avante garde that us fans know and love. But Buckethead did bring his charisma to Guns like no other, and I also would like to see him join once again.

1) Bring back Brain

2) Uhmm Axl's voice kept getting better and better so ehh..

Oh yeah my wish would be simply release of Chinese Democracy

Amen,

and Amen!

Can somebody give me an AMEN!!