Mix Master Mike vs. EODM

TurboSupra

My two cents... Axl found out EODM were tight with Dave Grohl and flipped the fuck out.

you could have a point my friend

Surely he must have known that before?

I mean it was common knowledge, plus I find it hard to believe he still carries that grudge with the same veriousity he did in the early 90s

they are both shit,

gnr dont need openers,

no body benefits, they all benefit if gnr come on straight away, finishes on time so the kids get home safely and no one has to see shit bands

lol yaaaa, like that would happen

they are both shit,

gnr dont need openers,

no body benefits, they all benefit if gnr come on straight away, finishes on time so the kids get home safely and no one has to see shit bands

wouldnt that be cool. I dont think it will ever happen, but it would be sweet.

The EODM sung that "she's only 17 song" or whatever - that alone qualifies them as worst.

LOL, that is a winger song from the 80's, are you kidding me? I hear it on Hair Nation on sirius once in a while. That is crazy, they might as well play "The Final Countdown" by Europe rock3

The EODM sung that "she's only 17 song" or whatever - that alone qualifies them as worst.

LOL, that is a winger song from the 80's, are you kidding me? I hear it on Hair Nation on sirius once in a while. That is crazy, they might as well play "The Final Countdown" by Europe rock3

Sorry, "I Gotta Feeling (Just Nineteen)" - for that I despise them

Once again, there are lots of people on here who are sheep, and will hate anything that Axl deems to be uncool. Just like those lame-ass "pigeons of shit metal" references that people love to throw around because Axl said it so it must be cool and true. I would bet most people who make fun of them have no idea what they sound like. Granted it is not for everyone but at least be open-minded enough to give it a chance and then form an opinion on it afterwards.

MMM was cool. He was mainly spinning classic rock records and putting a little twist on it.

I liked MMM as well. Probably because I am a Beastie Boys fan as well.

And really, I understand what the EODM are trying to do I just really think the music just sucks (and yes I understand the "irony" in it and that it is supposed to suck). If I had heard them not in any reference to GNR I would say the same thing. I like my music to not suck and not be ironic, but that is just my opinion.