Bumblefoot - Hands

Ridin' the Nightrain

I absolutely fucking love this album so much. I've just been sorting out some of my Christmas stuff with this blaring in the background and I couldn't resist getting down to it. I honestly can't fathom how anyone couldn't like Ron having heard this record, it's awesome.

It's funky rock with a bit of poptastic elements thrown in for good measure that doesn't seem fake in the slightest. It's just a good, genuine fun rock record - something you rarely come across these days.

I'm quite surprised Ron hasn't had more mainstream success to be honest, this is the type of album that could make it in the mainstream scene.

Swatting Flies and What I Knew are my personal favs.

I absolutely fucking love this album so much. I've just been sorting out some of my Christmas stuff with this blaring in the background and I couldn't resist getting down to it. I honestly can't fathom how anyone couldn't like Ron having heard this record, it's awesome.

It's funky rock with a bit of poptastic elements thrown in for good measure that doesn't seem fake in the slightest. It's just a good, genuine fun rock record - something you rarely come across these days.

I'm quite surprised Ron hasn't had more mainstream success to be honest, this is the type of album that could make it in the mainstream scene.

Swatting Flies and What I Knew are my personal favs.

agreed... with everything haha

ron's great i think it's the little things that separated him from the mainstream like on Uncool (which i finally got last night) all the interludes and funny shit, most people wouldn't find funny.

on Hands, i think my favorite track is Hands... just such a funky opening riff.

ron rocks!