GN'R Members Autograph Gibson Epiphone Guitar: Photos Posted

ostronomy

Off topic, but what is the reason everyone spells Pit(t)man the way they do?

It started last year in a thread I made that was deleted, but anyway, it was arguing how many t's were in his name. The bracketed T was then created. Based on the bracketed exclamation mark.

Exibit A: (t)

Exibit B: (!)

But it's known that it's only one T after years of research. But some prefer to just go with Pit(t)man.

Get it?

So, not one original member signed that guitar? And it's labeled GN'R? That's kinda weird. I mean, I know they are GN'R, but 0 original members? Come on!

Umm would u be happier if one of theese three ORIGINAL members: Tracii,Ole beich(rip) and Rob Gardener have signed it then? =D

So, not one original member signed that guitar? And it's labeled GN'R? That's kinda weird. I mean, I know they are GN'R, but 0 original members? Come on!

Umm would u be happier if one of theese three ORIGINAL members: Tracii,Ole beich(rip) and Rob Gardener have signed it then? =D

No,just Axl Rose would do fine! :rofl-lol:

It started last year in a thread I made that was deleted, but anyway, it was arguing how many t's were in his name. The bracketed T was then created. Based on the bracketed exclamation mark.

But it's known that it's only one T after years of research. But some prefer to just go with Pit(t)man.

Get it?

:lol: !!

Jimmy1981-- Unsettling, but so true :confused:

Get it?

Thanks - I figured as much, but wondered how hard it could be to find out the true spelling. I see it's all been figured out, but tradition prevails! :)