WHY DID YOU GO TO THE CONCERTS YOU FOOLS?

WiLLy"The Kid"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think Axl will spend some EXTRA CASH he earned on the World Tour acros the Europe and States trying to produce some ANOTHER SONG and this will lead again to neverending stroy of perfectionism of this album??? :huh:<_<

oh my fuck that is just fuckin beautiful willy ,keep up the good work man

Don't you think Axl will spend some EXTRA CASH he earned on the World Tour acros the Europe and States trying to produce some ANOTHER SONG and this will lead again to neverending stroy of perfectionism of this album??? :huh:<_<

That's actually really funny...you get 3 points!

And I spent money to see him three times because I enjoy being an enabler :xmasssanta:

Edit - according to your logic, you must LOVE it when he shows up 2 hours late when the curfew violation is $1,000 per minute. The later he shows up, the more fines he pays, the more broke he gets...?

:lol: They should double that fine and split half among the fans who bought tickets, for having their show delayed. :rofl-lol: Are you with me yay or nay B)

Yay...at $1,000 a minute past 11...it was 11:50 at Inland Invasion, so my half would be $25 Grand...who says no to that?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Dec 27 2006, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

^^^^Now your confusing people, or maybe me. We al know Axl is burning the discs off in his basement, one at a time, not make sure there are no more leaks...

in that case...what else is he doing all that time in his basement if he burned ONLY ONE COPY and THIS ONE ENDED BY EDDIE TRUNK?...AXL MUST BE A LAZY ASS or isn't he? :lol:

fuckin wow

Im sorry...it won't happen again master.

And on the brink of 2007 WiLLy"The Kid manages to STILL score the award for stupidest thread of 2006...

...thank you. I'm proud to be a winner! :lol:

Don't you think Axl will spend some EXTRA CASH he earned on the World Tour acros the Europe and States trying to produce some ANOTHER SONG and this will lead again to neverending stroy of perfectionism of this album???

...lol, hahaha :lol:

willy the kid is merck :no:

If I were merck...I'll make everyones Christmass happier...ok? ;)

I went there, because GN'R is the best band in the world. I would have been a complete fool to miss the chance to see the best frontman ever like 3 meters away from me. And you never know, if the same had happened like in 2002, I would have never seen him perform. And I tell you, if they come back, even if the album isn't out, I will give him again my money. rock3

Leave the dope, it is killing your brain pal...

no, its honest perfectly good for you

Leave the dope, it is killing your brain pal...

I'm not using any...don't worry :) ...but maby you should to expand your view on the entire situation

:rolleyes:

I guess I was to excited about being able to see GNR that I forgot about the whole, delay a album I'm not seeing coming out any time soon anyway.

When I see a opportunity to do something GNR related, I do it. That's what's being a fan is all about. Whining and making stupider topics then Kaneda. That is really a achievement in it self. But still nothing a fan would do.

I haven't been that happy since before my boyfriend died like year and half ago

wtf?

i think she.. or he since that post is really freaking me out, meant EX-boyfriend

:ph34r: ...poor guy! I'm sorry for him. I hope he meets Axl sometime to have a tiny lil' chit-chat <_<

but hey...we all will meet Axl some day!!! :lol: ...I'll show him the price then what is like playing a God and wasting our precious time on Earth! Don't worry...NO LAME ASS SECURTIY GUARD WILL SAVE HIS ASS THEN! :lol:<_<

How many posts like this are we gonna get?

People went to see Guns N Roses because they are fans and wanted to have a great time because some of the fans saw them for the first time on this tour. And speaking for the fans who were like me and saw them for the first time enjoyed every minute of the shows. Now GNR isn't the first band to tour without a new record I mean Kiss is known for touring without an album but again people buy tickets because they either enjoy the show or have never seen them live.

Now it is pretty much a given that if there is another tour this year people will buy tickets to see the performance once again and enjoy it from start to finish.

But don't worry man the album will cokme out this year and we flood the boards with our thoughts on the recorrd.

You know now that I think about it March 6th is gonna be insane around here.................GOD I CAN'T WAIT.

I haven't been that happy since before my boyfriend died like year and half ago

wtf?

i think she.. or he since that post is really freaking me out, meant EX-boyfriend

:ph34r: ...poor guy! I'm sorry for him. I hope he meets Axl sometime to have a tiny lil' chit-chat <_<

but hey...we all will meet Axl some day!!! :lol: ...I'll show him the price then what is like playing a God and wasting our precious time on Earth! Don't worry...NO LAME ASS SECURTIY GUARD WILL SAVE HIS ASS THEN! :lol:<_<

youll get sent to hell for fighting

axl will prob to

:heart: soryy if i am freaking you out i am a girl and i had dated my ex boyfriends for 12 years off and on and even when we weren't together we were best friends so i lost both my best friend and boyfirend. i am so used to calling him my boyfriend have done it most of life. but serious i was trying to make point that lots of people have tried to take places and do thingsto cheer me up this year and seeing and being at the concert i was made me far more happy than anything else has made me yet. i did have a great time and din't mean to freak you out i was really freaked out when the lead signer from helmet told me i was hot it was so funny i was like yeah wheres the hot girl and everyone aroundme was hey he';s talking about you i was like ohhhhhhh really Edited by chesire78

:heart: soryy if i am freaking you out i am a girl and i had dated my ex boyfriends for 12 years off and on and even when we weren't together we were best friends so i lost both my best friend and boyfirend. i am so used to calling him my boyfriend have done it most of life. but serious i was trying to make point that lots of people have tried to take places and do thingsto cheer me up this year and seeing and being at the concert i was made me far more happy than anything else has made me yet. i did have a great time and din't mean to freak you out

its alrite lol

just kinda worried

i thought you were WIlly the kids relative since hes making crazy posts to <_<

sorry to hear anyway