WHY DID YOU GO TO THE CONCERTS YOU FOOLS?

WiLLy"The Kid"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:heart: soryy if i am freaking you out i am a girl and i had dated my ex boyfriends for 12 years off and on and even when we weren't together we were best friends so i lost both my best friend and boyfirend. i am so used to calling him my boyfriend have done it most of life. but serious i was trying to make point that lots of people have tried to take places and do thingsto cheer me up this year and seeing and being at the concert i was made me far more happy than anything else has made me yet. i did have a great time and din't mean to freak you out

its alrite lol

just kinda worried

i thought you were WIlly the kids relative since hes making crazy posts to <_<

sorry to hear anyway

well...I think it's odd...but don't blame me please and don't get me wrong...but I think IT'S ODD, STRANGE and FUCKED UP SITUATION THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND or JUST A FRIEND OR WHATEVER HE WAS, HE MENT A LOT IN YOUR LIFE AS YOU'RE SAYING...BUT I DON'T THINK HE DESERVES TO BE COMPARED TO JUST A GUY ON THE STAGE YOU WERE SEEING FOR AN HOUR. WELL, I THINK IT's NOT FAIR TO HIM WHAT YOU'RE SAYING GIRL! <_< ...think about that

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

i didn't compare him to axl i just said i had a great time it was fun and made me smile alot more than i have lately. and i can't wait to go again if i ever have the chance and i bet he is knocking on heavens door it'll be awhile before he gets in just kidding but it made me laugh lol

Edited by chesire78

Another GNR pest speaks up.

As much as HTGTH's cencosrship program erks me the wrong way at times, it's threads like these that have me reconsidering my frustration with that message board.

Did you ever think that without the money raised from the 2002 and 2006 concerts that the album would ever come out? After reportedly Universal ebbed all monetary support of the project, who's to say that the band would continue using funds that would have required leans/loans/hand outs. Perhaps without the tours the band would have gone their separate ways. So before you speak, think about what you're saying. No one hear knows much about these matters, so to incriminate those who chose to support Axl and co. is without merrit and foolish. You come off as nothing more than a selfish little person.

Furthermore, there were individuals, myself included, that care more about seeing the band live than hearing new material. Having seen the new band 10 times in the last four years, my excitment for live shows far exceeded for what's to be heard on Chinese Democracy.

So blame people like myself for continuing your agony, but for what it's worth, your diatribe against individuals who choose to support the band has made my contributions all the more worth it.

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by downzy

Why isnt this thread locked/deleted and 'Willy The Dick' warned/banned?

If I'd made this thread merely 6 months ago, Id have been banned with the push of a button (literally).

Jeez this place has gone from overmoderation, to lack of moderation!

If I'd made this thread merely 6 months ago, Id have been banned with the push of a button (literally).

man! <_< ...what else can I say than...STAY ON TOPIC and don't write nonsense on this forum. It's a good forum and it means a lot to me and by the way...moderators do know me and my "style" of typing...and THEY DO A GOOD JOB!

If you were writing bullshit, That's not my fault! They really know what they are doing, don't worry and mind your own bussines and try to be a lot more creative on this forum and not just spamming and bullshitting other GNR FANS!

I never said anything bad or jellous to ANYONE on this forum. NOT to mention to bring ideas about BANNING, LOCKING and WARNINGS other penfriends. You know why??? I'm not that kind a poster and I RESPECT other PEOPLES OPPINION! WE ARE ON THE FORUM remember! and not IN YOUR ROOM! So...please behave a lil bit and you can be ashamed.

And btw...NEXT TIME before you demand a LOCKING AND BANNING the person...YOU BETTER CHECK ALL HIS POSTS HE/SHE POSTED AND "CREATED" and CONTRIBUTED SINCE THE FIRST ONE AND THAN HAVE A MOMENT TO THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN WHAT YOUR DEMANDING!

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

man! <_< ...what else can I say than...STAY ON TOPIC and don't write nonsense on this forum. It's a good forum and it means a lot to me and by the way...moderators do know me and my "style" of typing...and THEY DO A GOOD JOB!

If you were writing bullshit, That's not my fault! They really know what they are doing, don't worry and mind your own bussines and try to be a lot more creative on this forum and not just spamming and bullshitting other GNR FANS!

I never said anything bad or jellous to ANYONE on this forum. NOT to mention to bring ideas about BANNING, LOCKING and WARNINGS other penfriends. You know why??? I'm not that kind a poster and I RESPECT other PEOPLES OPPINION! WE ARE ON THE FORUM remember! and not IN YOUR ROOM! So...please behave a lil bit and you can be ashamed.

And btw...NEXT TIME before you demand a LOCKING AND BANNING the person...YOU BETTER CHECK ALL HIS POSTS HE/SHE POSTED AND "CREATED" and CONTRIBUTED SINCE THE FIRST ONE AND THAN HAVE A MOMENT TO THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN WHAT YOUR DEMANDING!

Ok I'll mind my own bussines, will never accuse you of being jellous, and I respect your OPPINION, and I'll check his posts he/she posted (read it carefully folks).

Don't you think Axl will spend some EXTRA CASH he earned on the World Tour acros the Europe and States trying to produce some ANOTHER SONG and this will lead again to neverending stroy of perfectionism of this album??? :huh:<_<

You dumb fucking idiot.

A8R

Don't you think Axl will spend some EXTRA CASH he earned on the World Tour acros the Europe and States trying to produce some ANOTHER SONG and this will lead again to neverending stroy of perfectionism of this album??? :huh:<_<

well, i'm happy to pay him some money just to hear him sing and see him on the stage.. He's done a great job and i think the least i can do is to give him credit for that and pay for the tickets! i don't see why this is to be questioned? besides i don't think axl's plans about his album will change or be postponed if one or a few more of his fans didn't attend his concerts.

well, i'm happy to pay him some money just to hear him sing and see him on the stage.. He's done a great job and i think the least i can do is to give him credit for that and pay for the tickets! i don't see why this is to be questioned? besides i don't think axl's plans about his album will change or be postponed if one or a few more of his fans didn't attend his concerts.

exactly

Think about this way:

If no one had gone to the shows Axl would've just thought "Well fuck it, maybe this whole GN'R thing is really over..." and then thrown "Chinese Democracy" into the vault forver.

I think it's great we at least got a good tour with good shows his time! :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

go find yourself a brain

go find yourself a brain

You do realise that if you don't post in this thread, it will die out and go away for good?

yeah..i supposed theres some logic to this posting...as assinine as it seems..as now Merck is outta the scene...whos gonna fund Axl for the music....his label has already said 'nope. no more till we get something' and Merck apparently was the fundage after that...so....perhaps the concerts were a way to afford the finishing touches? hows that for a theory? :D

of course itll always REMAIN a theory, unless Axl decides to clear it up...but im guessing that Axl and Slash will have a big sloppy kiss on stage the second THAT happens....so...there ya go.