WHY DID YOU GO TO THE CONCERTS YOU FOOLS?

WiLLy"The Kid"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think Axl will spend some EXTRA CASH he earned on the World Tour acros the Europe and States trying to produce some ANOTHER SONG and this will lead again to neverending stroy of perfectionism of this album??? :huh:<_<

go find yourself a brain

+1

but make it two of them cos I sense power failures more often than needed....

...ok, now...that's it! <_<

I see there are a lot of people WHO THINK that thay are CAPABLE of THINKING!

I guess there are people like you...WHO REALLY "THINK" that I WAS THINKING THAT WAY AS THE TITLE IS THINKING ITSELF. But NOP. I wasn't THINKING in that way...All I was THINKING was THINING ABOUT in an IRONY WAY OF THINKING. I hope You don't THINK I WAS THINKING THAT YOU ARE IDIOTS COZ OF GOING TO THE CONCERTS...or where you THINKING so??? :huh:

So...before you bash me again...I suggest you TO THINK TWICE! ...or maby you will really become a living proof that Axl really has such an idiotic audience!!! :lol:

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

I guess there are people like you...WHO REALLY "THINK" that I WAS THINKING THAT WAY AS THE TITLE IS THINKING ITSELF. But NOP. I wasn't THINKING in that way...All I was THINKING was THINING ABOUT in an IRONY WAY OF THINKING. I hope You don't THINK I WAS THINKING THAT YOU ARE IDIOTS COZ OF GOING TO THE CONCERTS...or where you THINKING so??? :huh:

So...before you bash me again...I suggest you TO THINK TWICE! ...or maby you will really become a living proof that Axl really has such an idiotic audience!!! :lol:

Ok first of all: We, here, all can read so don't think that using Caps will make yourself understand better. We do have a brain and a notion called Concept so actually no need to put caps to emphasize what you mean.

Then, it's fun to play the smart guy a while only. What we all meant here is : stop the stupidity of threads like this.

Do you feel better now?

Note: In case you even remotely thought that we, the fans going to shows, were an idiotic audience because your intention in this thread was misunderstood, I suggest you again to think before you intentionaly post a stupid thread like this.

Note 2: to fully answer your initial topic: We're all glad Axl is a perfectionist and we will all, always go to his shows even if one day it means to fund his music. (which I doubt)

Was that alright for you as an answer or you still need to call us stupid to answer you.

Note 3: I'll follow the advice of the mod in the previous post: I'll ignore threads like this.

Have a nice day. :heart:

Ok first of all: We, here, all can read so don't think that using Caps will make yourself understand better. We do have a brain and a notion called Concept so actually no need to put caps to emphasize what you mean.

Then, it's fun to play the smart guy a while only. What we all meant here is : stop the stupidity of threads like this.

Do you feel better now?

Note: In case you even remotely thought that we, the fans going to shows, were an idiotic audience because your intention in this thread was misunderstood, I suggest you again to think before you intentionaly post a stupid thread like this.

Note 2: to fully answer your initial topic: We're all glad Axl is a perfectionist and we will all, always go to his shows even if one day it means to fund his music. (which I doubt)

Was that alright for you as an answer or you still need to call us stupid to answer you.

Note 3: I'll follow the advice of the mod in the previous post: I'll ignore threads like this.

:sleeper: ...maby next time I have to try to write in much more bigger letters...especially just for you

...oh, you're a sleeping stone right? Why don't you awake...it's about time now or you're waiting to be picked up and thrown away? :lol: ...hope not.

...if you think my posts are nonsense...then please don't bother with them and let my mind be open and I'll have fun and a reall good discussion with other people who can understand my meaning. It's not neccesary that they agree with me...but they are nice and have no mean intentions to bash anyone.

...in case...what else would you like to talk about? Would you like to talk about Axl's bandana that has been talked about for more then thousand times...or about any other shit that we can't take it anymore? Yeah...it's a stupid title, but I still think it's an interesting topic. And If I have to write and explain anyone of you what I was trying to say...than I gues I WILL...so, I promise I WILL DO MY BEST!...I'm here to help you.

have a nice day to you to :wub:

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

Do you feel better now?

:sleeper: ...maby next time I have to try to write in much more bigger letters...especially just for you

...oh, you're a sleeping stone right? Why don't you awake...it's about time now or you're waiting to be picked up and thrown away? :lol: ...hope not.

...if you think my posts are nonsense...then please don't bother with them and let my mind be open and I'll have fun and a reall good discussion with other people who can understand my meaning. It's not neccesary that they agree with me...but they are nice and have no mean intentions to bash anyone.

...in case...what else would you like to talk about? Would you like to talk about Axl's bandana that has been talked about for more then thousand times...or about any other shit that we can't take it anymore? Yeah...it's a stupid title, but I still think it's an interesting topic. And If I have to write and explain anyone of you what I was trying to say...than I gues I WILL...so, I promise I WILL DO MY BEST!...I'm here to help you.

have a nice day to you to :wub:

Hey! Are you sure you know what "bash" means, you attention whore?