Did anyone get anything GnR related for X Mas?

tat2d1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont celebrate christmas until january 7th but i know i got the HUGE GNR flag for gunsnroses.com

and i also know i got a bunch of blank dvds from my sister(100 box set)

so i should be getting some new dvds very very soon :D

EDIT:

that shirts not an officialy marketed GNR item... i think correct me if im wrong

Edited by GNRfan001

Yeah I got some cool shit. A wallet, a 3d wall art with the original GNR logo, a 12 oz glass et, a couple tees (including the close up black and white slash shirt from musicians friend) and a reminder that one of my concert tickets was a christmas present.

I didn't get anything but I bought my 13yr old son a couple of their DVD's, a couple of shirts and another poster. Would include a photo of him in one of the shirts but can't work out how to put it on.....it keeps coming up URL? not attach. Must be doing something wrong.

that shirts not an officialy marketed GNR item... i think correct me if im wrong

You are correct. It's a nice bootleg shirt. I happen to like it better than any of the official shirts i bought at the show.

Forgot to mention, my wife bought me the flag, but i talked her into giving it to me right then and there, so it's been on my wall for a month now.