Did anyone get anything GnR related for X Mas?

tat2d1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it's a really long shot but I got a Mötley Crue DVD concerts and as Vince Neil hit Izzy and Axl wanted to kick Vince's ass I guess it can be called a little GNR related... I know it's a long shot like I said.

otherwise I recently bought a Guns N' Roses neon sign to put on my wall from eBay, since I haven't gotten what I need to put it on the wall I can say it's newer than it is :P and I can say that was a christmas present from myself, to myself :D

Did anyone get anything GnR related for X Mas?

...I did too :) ...I got EAR PLUGS! in case the album would be out this Christmas :lol::lol::lol:

lol poor you

i got earphones to but with a mp3 player :wub:

...if you have earphones...don't listen twat loud...just to hear axl's voice...you'll get hypnotised and misslead when hearing the words " I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU"...and you'll be freaking and sreaming out loud in your room "GIMME THAT FUCKING ALBUM NOW!" :lol:

well...I admit...that was my syndrom :lol:

...if you have earphones...don't listen twat loud...just to hear axl's voice...you'll get hypnotised and misslead when hearing the words " I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU"...and you'll be freaking and sreaming out loud in your room "GIMME THAT FUCKING ALBUM NOW!" :lol:

well...I admit...that was my syndrom :lol:

haha i jump around in bed when its blasting out loud and my mum comes in and thinks im wanking <_<

Not quite for Christmas, but I also got a 3D wall art thing. I was looking at some about a week before xmas and just before I walked away, I decided to check them all and the GNR one was hidden in the back. It's pretty cool - has a wood frame, with a 3D version of the bullet logo and is made to resemble an old school concert poster. Nice addition to the R&R theme in the rec-room.

EDIT: Found a pic of it online:

1a1c_1_b.JPG

Edited by CDNGNR