Axl, Bring Back the Bandana!

Estranged Reality

This has probably been discussed a lot over the past few months, but I'd really love to see the bandana make a return. Even at Rock in Rio III, when Axl was overweight, the bandana really brought back "Axl" - through all his image changes over the years, the bandana has always been there. I'm just really sad to see it disappear. It definitely makes him look more like a nu-metal candidate when he's got the dreads - the bandana would really help bring back memories of the classic Axl.

Maybe others are glad it's gone, but I loved the bandanas, and while I appreciate Axl changing his image again, it's one thing I'd be happy to always see at live shows. I wouldn't want to see a 45-year-old running about in kilts, but damn, that bandana kind of represented everything about Axl - along with the leather and the long red hair, the latter of which at least is still somewhat there.

* Note this isn't a bash, I'm not picking on him for dropping the bandana, I'm just saying I'd like to see it return and I think it would add a lot for nostalgic value.

** I know this will be moved to Dust N' Bones, I tried to post it there but it won't let me post anything. Sorry.

bandanas always been good, but maybe hes to old, he'll just look like a biker

You people need help! It's the year 2006 now, in case you didn't know.

:question: is this year forbidden to use bandana? <_<

how about 2007, that will be the year of GNR, is that a problem about the bandana?

I think Axl will surprise us again with his new look and image in 2007. And I'm 99% shure the bandana will be back.

84_GunsnRoses_L310506.jpg

I think his image is just fine now a days. but i think he should play shows like this....

Axl_Rose_-_London.jpg

seriously, that is the image he should use, he never dressed in style back in the day either, why should he do it now. He just wears whatever is comfortable, we all know huge oversized shirts can be comfortable. Plus, with the sun glasses it looks cool. i love that picture.

I think his image is just fine now a days. but i think he should play shows like this....

Axl_Rose_-_London.jpg

seriously, that is the image he should use, he never dressed in style back in the day either, why should he do it now. He just wears whatever is comfortable, we all know huge oversized shirts can be comfortable. Plus, with the sun glasses it looks cool. i love that picture.

great picture, but i remember a non-gnr fan friend of mine saw that, and asked me who that rapper was.....

Axl_Rose_-_London.jpg

great picture, but i remember a non-gnr fan friend of mine saw that, and asked me who that rapper was.....

i would say he looks more like doctor cox from scrubs relative since they love those jerseys

OR a bob marley tribute band