Chinese Democracy intro/ Money For nothing intro

rockstar81

I think the band should add some drums on the intro of the song "Chinese Democracy" like on "Money For Nothing" intro of Dire Straits, it's kinda the same vibe with a kick ass keyboard intro and then a killer guitar riff, exept there are drums on "Money For Nothing" intro and it sounds absolutely fantastic, watch that:

The drums starts at 1:21, it would be a great thing for Franck to add some drums in the intro.

Edited by rockstar81

I think the band should add some drums on the intro of the song "Chinese Democracy" like on "Money For Nothing" intro of Dire Straits, it's kinda the same vibe with a kick ass keyboard intro and then a killer guitar riff, exept there are drums on "Money For Nothing" intro and it sounds absolutely fantastic, watch that:

The drums starts at 1:21, it would be a great thing for Franck to add some drums in the intro.

One of the best riffs ever written. And yes, not quite like Money fo rNothing, but I see where you're going- they would sound good, like maybe some Chinese drums... see where Im going?

-Syth :P