EODM situation question

d4mo

I was reading an article at ultimate-guitar.com: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/fea...d_for_some.html . And they said this:

December: After publicly humiliating the Eagles Of Death Metal in front of an audience in late November, Axl attempts to woo them back as an opening act. Frontman Jesse Hughes informs his manager that Axl can “go and f**k himself.”

I was under the impression that Axl kicked them out and then EODM tried to "tell him off" and then THEY were the ones that tried to get back onto tour.

I hope people aren't misinterpretting my post wrong. I'm glad Axl kicked them off, I'm just questioning the Ulitmate-Guitar article, because I was pretty sure Axl had no intentions and never did ask them to come back.

eodm say that axl had no right to insult them because he hadn't heard their music, but that is neither here nor there. look at it like this: axl hired not one, not two, but THREE opening bands to placate the crowd and keep them distracted because he knows he's going to be late and that his lateness is probably going to piss people off. he shows up and the stupidass band he hired to basically stall for him has had a tantrum and stormed off stage???? like they reallly thought axl rose would stand for that. he didn't hire them to piss off the crowd. if they couldn't hack it, that sucks for them, but he's not going to stand for other people pulling those hijinx at his show- if there are to be any hijinx at the gn'r show, they're going to be axl's. he doesn't need the people pissed off before he gets a chance to piss them off.

As much as I hate to admit it Axl did act like an asshole.Yeah sure I don't like EODM either but hey!Slow down a bit!Calling them names just like that in front of everybody isn't cool...That's as if a non GNR fan called the band Fakes N' Possers in front of everybody.Axl really needs to stop doing this crap,it scusk.

He didnt ask you what do you think about Axl name calling, he wanted to know if Axl really asked them to open for him again..

I didnt heard that anywhere.. I think thats the pigons making up shit so they'll have thier 15 minets.

the frontman said alot of crap, like Axl throw a guitar on tommy, and that never happend either.

He didnt ask you what do you think about Axl name calling, he wanted to know if Axl really asked them to open for him again..

I didnt heard that anywhere.. I think thats the pigons making up shit so they'll have thier 15 minets.

the frontman said alot of crap, like Axl throw a guitar on tommy, and that never happend either.

Well I don't need his permision to say what I think.Secondly I don't think Axl is always telling the truth (the ''It's coming this year'' hoax).I am willing to take the Eagle's word for it no offence.