my dvds

cotis

www.freewebs.com/cotis

you send first no matter what, NO MATTER WHAT.

got fucked by gnrfan001 :fuckyou: , claims to have sent DVDs and received them back three time saying return to sender, him maybe clarify my address and send it again? copy and paste my address onto word and print that so it's exact? no that would make too much sense.

therefore, thanks to him, i will never send first, unless we've traded a bunch of times and we have mutual trust.

but anyway, besides from that asshole move by him :anger: , i'm more than willing ot deal with anyone!

besides him..

got fucked by gnrfan001 :fuckyou: , claims to have sent DVDs and received them back three time saying return to sender, him maybe clarify my address and send it again? copy and paste my address onto word and print that so it's exact? no that would make too much sense.

therefore, thanks to him, i will never send first, unless we've traded a bunch of times and we have mutual trust.

but anyway, besides from that asshole move by him :anger: , i'm more than willing ot deal with anyone!

besides him..

Dude relax. :lol:

These things happen, I once got screwed by a dude from Poland and after that I never send first if I haven't traded with the guy before. These days people don't really care about the music it seems, they only want to fuck people via trades and stuff. :rolleyes:

Anyway, cool list! :xmasssanta:

haha my little noob mind? fuck you i'm not a noob. gnr-4-ever is a great trader, we've done trades many times, and i trust him a lot.

you however, gnrfan001, I will not deal with. you fucked me and I will never WILLL NEVER deal with you again.

i've got all the PM's you sent me, all still in my inbox.

also, if you've still got htem...why did you send these messages to me?

dude it was a b/p right?

i sent you out like 5 dvds a hell of a long time ago

if you dint get them what the fuck should i do?

dont say i fucking ripped you off cuzz i dint.

even if i wanted to rip you off what the fuck would be the point in doing so getting 5 blank dvds????

please youse your mind before you tell me i ripped you off

MY REPLY: "you're an asshole...i know you didnt send them to me you just ripped me off "

go fucking fist yourself you fucking asshole

i fucking sent you the damn things

now people, did he not state a couple posts ago he still has them? along with all the pictures?

hmmmm...?

besides him..

Dude relax. :lol:

These things happen, I once got screwed by a dude from Poland and after that I never send first if I haven't traded with the guy before. These days people don't really care about the music it seems, they only want to fuck people via trades and stuff. :rolleyes:

Anyway, cool list! :xmasssanta:

i am currently trading with you am i not? if the trade turns out to be good or bad i want you to post in here saying so if you would do that for me once you get the thing i send you i would appreciat it very much..

We aren't tradin until I receive your package, if it comes then we are trading. Even if we do this so called trade that doesn't aprove what you did to Cotis. Doing things like this to fellow GN'R fans really sucks, I'm not saying you did it (and I don't really care if you did), just saying it's so sad that GN'R fans do this to each other.

Whatever, I don't feel like dealing with your shit anymore. Just wanted to bring it up about how you're not the most reliable trader. He would have kept trying to send, or ask me for my address directly, like I said before, where you could then print it out and tape it on the package. I do that, so that these mistakes don't happen. I verify the address twice with the person, except those whom I've dealt with before, who I have saved their addresses.

Anyway, if you guys see anything that interests you on my site, www.freewebs.com/cotis, then please feel free to email me cotiszwarych@yahoo.com, tell my you're from mygnr.com and we can setup a deal!

only reason I ask that you email me is because i do not come here very often, so if you send me a PM it may take a couple days before I get it.

okay how about you leave? this is my topic about ym dvds, not your topic to parade about oh i've traded with so and so it was great! wah wah wah. If you hae a proble, with me and discuss it, we can talk through PMs.

lets stop getting off topic with your shit, I don't care if you're a bad trader/good trader whatever. You WILL remain on my bad list, because I had a bad experience with you, which will never change. I will never deal with you, I don't care if a million people say you're a good trader, you fucked me and thats that. I don't want those DVD's now, I've got them from good traders.

If you're fed up with "my shit" then good fucker, leave the topic. go to your own topic and proclaim how you've never fucked anyone and all that. This is my topic, my DVDs thank you very much. take your shit elsewhere. :fuckyou:

you really want to make something out of this dont you?

all I wanted was to post my DVD site here, so I could get some offers maybe. I also wanted to explain to the members here, that one of their own, may not be as great a trader as he says he is. apparently you wanted me to hide this and forget it or something, because I bring it up that I had a bad experience with you, and you freak out.

obviously you didn't want this out, so you're flipping a shit.

this forum isn't a place for your shit, if you have a problem with me, then so be it. fuck you, get over it. i will never deal with you like i've said 100 times, and if you want to talk this out, PM me. i do still have all the ones you sent me from when you screwd me. lets spread one out so everyone can see :) how bout that? anyway, this is one that you're beloved GNRFAN001 had sent to me.. and I quote.

"go fucking fist yourself you fucking asshole

i fucking sent you the damn things"

yummy.

Edited by cmznets917

dude its a public forum i can say what i want and you can say what you want..

and i really dont care that you posted my name into your bad traders list.. the reoson i reacted that way is in defense of my name and the trades that i do.. if somone went posting shit about you would you just sit their and read it.. or would you go into defense mode to clear your name of what was said?

i dont want to make anything out of this because internet fights are pretty lame im just trying to clear my name of what was said by you. once more im sorry you never got your dvds. and lets put this behind us almost all traders have had deals were they dint go the way you wanted them to go

for example

you had a bad time with me

GNR_4_ever told us about his bad time with a trader

and i had i bad time were i got screwed out of 10 dvds from some guy in chile

the point is shit happens and im very sorry it happend to you.

aww nice sob story. i dont fucking care what you think. i said what i said, becuase its thr truth. i got fucked out of a deal with you, so I'm going tot ell peolpe about it.

you can "clear your name" all you want, you will remain a bad trader in my opinion.

nothign else to it.

dude its a public forum i can say what i want and you can say what you want..

and i really dont care that you posted my name into your bad traders list.. the reoson i reacted that way is in defense of my name and the trades that i do.. if somone went posting shit about you would you just sit their and read it.. or would you go into defense mode to clear your name of what was said?

i dont want to make anything out of this because internet fights are pretty lame im just trying to clear my name of what was said by you. once more im sorry you never got your dvds. and lets put this behind us almost all traders have had deals were they dint go the way you wanted them to go

for example

you had a bad time with me

GNR_4_ever told us about his bad time with a trader

and i had i bad time were i got screwed out of 10 dvds from some guy in chile

the point is shit happens and im very sorry it happend to you.

aww nice sob story. i dont fucking care what you think. i said what i said, becuase its thr truth. i got fucked out of a deal with you, so I'm going tot ell peolpe about it.

you can "clear your name" all you want, you will remain a bad trader in my opinion.

nothign else to it.

awww

you actually think that YOUR opinion matters to me?

Edited by GNRfan001

and anyone else who i traded with please post you experiance

Well, it did take you about 6 weeks to send after you received my dvd. It was 1 dvd. 1. and it was INSIDE the United States!

I don't approve of your practices gnrfan001. If you're going to charge Europeans for postage, then why can't they charge you. Get over yourself. you're the biggest noob ever. "oh, i want some of those DVDs, but i'm in the USA. if it helps, I used to live in Croatia." HA! Do you know how hard I lauged after that? Man, I could have sworn it was 3 weeks.

Hey Petar, there's this really cool guy you should trade with, his name is alex22gnr. Here's his website:

http://www.freewebs.com/alex22gnr/

It's time you get screwed over for a change!!!!!

I am still in the process of trading with Cody (cotis), but he has been very professional, unlike YOU!

Edited by acdcUSSR

and anyone else who i traded with please post you experiance

Well, it did take you about 6 weeks to send after you received my dvd. It was 1 dvd. 1. and it was INSIDE the United States!

I don't approve of your practices gnrfan001. If you're going to charge Europeans for postage, then why can't they charge you. Get over yourself. you're the biggest noob ever. "oh, i want some of those DVDs, but i'm in the USA. if it helps, I used to live in Croatia." HA! Do you know how hard I lauged after that? Man, I could have sworn it was 3 weeks.

Hey Petar, there's this really cool guy you should trade with, his name is alex22gnr. Here's his website:

http://www.freewebs.com/alex22gnr/

It's time you get screwed over for a change!!!!!

I am still in the process of trading with Cody (cotis), but he has been very professional, unlike YOU!

jeeeeeeeeeeeeze

not trading anymore i just tried getting some shows from my favorite band,,

you asked for welcome to the videos i think a decrypted welcome to the videos..

----------------------

added a warning on my list in the memrobilia and traded section

it reads..

WARNING WARNING WARNING

i take al long time to send DVDS

:)

Edited by GNRfan001

you take a long time...hmm thats interesting.

i doubt anyone will want to wait 6 months like I've waited? oh wait...you didnt send? ;)

i dont care if they want to trade or not.. the lsit is there for the taking if they really really want something they can tell me if not so fucking what?