Easy-E

krissirge

I'm celebrating my 3000th post by starting a thread to this legend in rap.

Easy Motherfuckin E

argubly the coolest voice in rap and and the lyrics are helped by Easy's perverse sense in humor

It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa = a classic

R.I.P.

Easy Motherfuckin E

argubly the coolest voice in rap and and the lyrics are helped by Easy's perverse sense in humor

R.I.P.

Damn man, someone seriously brainwashed you! :o

On topic:

Yeah, Eric "Eazy-E" Wright was one of the very best rapper ever! I love his stuff, really intense, yet somehow funny raplyrics he made.

Ice Cube's got the coolest voice tho. :D

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

E was fuckin' sick back in the day, definitely dominates "Straight Outta Compton".

Straight outta Compton, is a brotha that will smotha ya motha, and make ya sista think I love-a

easy werent nuttin but a dope dealer with a bit of cash and a coupla good writers in Ren & Cube. Death Row ran over that Ruthless Records shit quick.

True, except for the fact that E had an undeniable flow.

easy werent nuttin but a dope dealer with a bit of cash and a coupla good writers in Ren & Cube. Death Row ran over that Ruthless Records shit quick.

and more charisma then Dre ,Ice Cube and Snoop combined

i suppose...for its time. look at me, im fulla shit, i could recite all of E's shit verbatim and now im here tryna come off like i dont think his shit is dope :lol: im a hypocrite.

That's going a little too far.

• 3 weeks later...

true,but he was far far above the average " tough guy voice" gangsta rapper, so thats why probably gotta take Snoop out (he's cool too), but Dre and Cube have nothing against him

Edited by krissirge

true,but he was far far above the average " tough guy voice" gangsta rapper, so thats why probably gotta take Snoop out (he's cool too), but Dre and Cube have nothing against him

Agreed.

Easy Motherfuckin E

R.I.P.

yeah, fuck some easy-e.. he'd still be alive if he wouldnt a been fuckin dre in the ass, only thing that passes me by is how dre's still tourmenting us when his lover died of aids... I guess it takes some and leaves the rest

Easy Motherfuckin E

R.I.P.

yeah, fuck some easy-e.. he'd still be alive if he wouldnt a been fuckin dre in the ass, only thing that passes me by is how dre's still tourmenting us when his lover died of aids... I guess it takes some and leaves the rest

thats somethin i dont get either. dre and eazy hated each other while alive, when he died its like he's bein nice about him on that "dead homey" thing, like it gives you more gangsta credo. same with tupac, he DESPISED Dre, called him a fruit, threatened to kill him and then when he dies dre's doin Pac tributes...same with Nas and Pac although Nas says they made it up, Jay Z too...weird.

Easy Motherfuckin E

R.I.P.

thats somethin i dont get either. dre and eazy hated each other while alive, when he died its like he's bein nice about him on that "dead homey" thing, like it gives you more gangsta credo. same with tupac, he DESPISED Dre, called him a fruit, threatened to kill him and then when he dies dre's doin Pac tributes...same with Nas and Pac although Nas says they made it up, Jay Z too...weird.

Well, it's like they say, what sells more, peace and unity or hate and destruction... I doubt any of the beef was ever legit except between pac and Biggie.. cause ya know, he fucke dhis ole lady... which i wouldnt be so proud of if i was pac... ya know, goin behind that big ass lazy eyed chocolate motherfucker... you know he prolly sweated so much that Faith smelt like him all the time... asfor Tupac's claim that Dre was gay... I have to think there's some creedance there cause well, photo's dont lie and neither did that transvestite get-up and make-up dre was wearin in the released photo's that pac had... and he was runnin with Easy, who died of aids... and yes I know that hooray for tolerance!'s arent the only one's who can get it.. they just seem to have it more than everybody else... huh?... anyway.... and I think they think it's "honorable"... like the Japanese did, when you fought an opponent and you won you didnt do an endzone dance or pull out a sharpie... you bowed your head, gave your opponent respect for fighting and let him die with honor... problem is, after you talk shit about your opponent and release pblic statements about how much u hate so and so and he's a bitch black person and blah blah blah... you cant turn around and release a tribute album and talk about how great they were.... not and do them honor... all you're doing is spitting in their face.. and plus, ever since Biggie was shot by Puffy and then Puffy did the tribute murder of that sting song... he made millions cause everybody bought into it.. so Dre and everybody else was like "oooh ok... thats where the money's at... pretending to care in a song" and so you have what u have now, Ja Rule tryin to act like he's a badass against cup of coffee (50 cent) and nas hatin on whoever and nobody likes anybody until they get shot and the whole community writes fifty songs about how great a black person he was... even though I kicked his ass and told him i'd kill him, I love him type shit... and what really gets me, is that people buy into it.. it's pathetic and I think the whole sistuation really reflects what the rap "game" is all about.. who can pretend to be whatever is in style at the moment...

Easy Motherfuckin E

R.I.P.

Well, it's like they say, what sells more, peace and unity or hate and destruction... I doubt any of the beef was ever legit except between pac and Biggie.. cause ya know, he fucke dhis ole lady... which i wouldnt be so proud of if i was pac... ya know, goin behind that big ass lazy eyed chocolate motherfucker... you know he prolly sweated so much that Faith smelt like him all the time... asfor Tupac's claim that Dre was gay... I have to think there's some creedance there cause well, photo's dont lie and neither did that transvestite get-up and make-up dre was wearin in the released photo's that pac had... and he was runnin with Easy, who died of aids... and yes I know that hooray for tolerance!'s arent the only one's who can get it.. they just seem to have it more than everybody else... huh?... anyway.... and I think they think it's "honorable"... like the Japanese did, when you fought an opponent and you won you didnt do an endzone dance or pull out a sharpie... you bowed your head, gave your opponent respect for fighting and let him die with honor... problem is, after you talk shit about your opponent and release pblic statements about how much u hate so and so and he's a bitch black person and blah blah blah... you cant turn around and release a tribute album and talk about how great they were.... not and do them honor... all you're doing is spitting in their face.. and plus, ever since Biggie was shot by Puffy and then Puffy did the tribute murder of that sting song... he made millions cause everybody bought into it.. so Dre and everybody else was like "oooh ok... thats where the money's at... pretending to care in a song" and so you have what u have now, Ja Rule tryin to act like he's a badass against cup of coffee (50 cent) and nas hatin on whoever and nobody likes anybody until they get shot and the whole community writes fifty songs about how great a black person he was... even though I kicked his ass and told him i'd kill him, I love him type shit... and what really gets me, is that people buy into it.. it's pathetic and I think the whole sistuation really reflects what the rap "game" is all about.. who can pretend to be whatever is in style at the moment...

i pretty much wholesale agree with you on all of that. i dont think dre was gay as such, that make up thing was like...the act with the wreckin crew, weren't like overtly queer make up. Tupac just knew how to offend a motherfucker real well. same with fuckin faith, who knows if he did it or not although he definetly fucked Will Smiths wife.

Easy Motherfuckin E

R.I.P.

i pretty much wholesale agree with you on all of that. i dont think dre was gay as such, that make up thing was like...the act with the wreckin crew, weren't like overtly queer make up. Tupac just knew how to offend a motherfucker real well. same with fuckin faith, who knows if he did it or not although he definetly fucked Will Smiths wife.

True, Dre prolly isn't gay, but i'm sure at sometime or another he was an undercover brotha.... and Pac was the master of fuckin with people... and I forgot all about the wrecking crew... glad you rminded me...lmao... like charlie Murphy said, today if you're hard and you walk around compton with your muscle shirt on, chains around ya neck, big swole guns, back in the 80's and 70's you was wearin some fruity shit...