Punk's Not Dead

Zint

let it die man. like rotten said "do your own thing like we did and stop looking up to granddad"

..did he say that before the reunion tours?? :tongue2:

i think the point is that WE shouldnt harp on about it in a revivalist sense, not that they shouldn't play what they created although point taken.

I read the cast member list (pretty impressive)...and also read the list of bands that didn't get included.

One of the bands that didn't make the cut was Discharge...

I couldn't be happier about that!

What a bunch of self centred arrogant pricks...some friends of mine opened for them around '83,right fucking wankers.

...and the gig wasn't all that great either!

Why are Greenday, Offspring & Rancid in the trailer?!?! :huh:

Well in the 90's there was no disputing Green Day was a punk band, although I can see where you're coming from speaking from today, the punk in them has certainly died. Offspring, i know they're labeled punk but really I do consider them pop myself, I also know they failed as a grunge band, so they're just band-wagon jumpers who tried to get signed as a punk band in Green Day's hype. And seriously if you can't see why rancid is in it, go buy ...And out come the Wolves

I think it's a dumb idea for a movie and will certainly not be watching it even free on cable.

Edited by pain cake