I'm so confused

Rachel

You damn Pom's!! I'm in Sydney too! Every bar in town was so glum, oh well, haha!

Speaking of Patience (not really, but hey) it's November right, and it is constantly raining in Sydney at the moment, and I walked into the pub last night and November Rain was blaring! Coincedence? I think not!

xoxoRachel

You damn Pom's!! I'm in Sydney too! Every bar in town was so glum, oh well, haha!

xoxoRachel

Yeah it's great, lets face it you beat us at everything else!!!

UK SUBS.

You've got that right ! UK SUBS :P

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE ! OY ! OY! OY!

Edited by SHAZ65

the guy who promotes rock in RIO decided to change it to Portugal this time because he thinks that it has more 'structure' than rio to hold a big event like this.

i went to RIR3, the shows went perfect, the place was perfect, everything was percet, i dont know why its been changed.. at least they should call it rock in lisbon..

so ridiculous :angry:

Don't know if there is a link, but then after there is a soccer competition in Portugal, the "Euro 2004", between 12 June and 4 July 2004

starting this tourism period, with so many people from all over Europe, with a big rock concert a few days before....$$$$$ : right

• 3 weeks later...