Children of Bodom

Chris Axl

just throw the songs at me what i should download :heart:

some songs I recocmend: "Punch me I bleed", "Follow the reaper", "silent night, bodom night", "bodom lake"(I think its called that), and "warheart"

thanks, theyve been mentioned loads on this forum lately. so i may aswell give em ago :)

just throw the songs at me what i should download :heart:

some songs I recocmend: "Punch me I bleed", "Follow the reaper", "silent night, bodom night", "bodom lake"(I think its called that), and "warheart"

thanks, theyve been mentioned loads on this forum lately. so i may aswell give em ago :)

cool.

The song is "Lake Bodom" btw, not "Bodom Lake" ;)

and also download their cover of "fear of the dark" by Maiden

Hey Chris, Bodom never covered Fear of the Dark...so I'm guessing it's just another band mislabeled as Bodom :).

They are one of my favourite bands :P *points to signiture*.

For any newcomers to the band, I think I would suggest Are You Dead Yet? or Hate Crew Deathroll cause they are the most accesible I'd say :):).

But my fave album is Follow the Reaper!

:)

COBHC!

Oh hell boy i fucking love bodom.. Hate crew death roll and Hatebreeder is my favoritt albums... and the DVD Chaos ridden yars - Stockholm knockout live is just fantastic rock3rock3

And theyr cover of Britney`s oops i did it again is just... em cool in a sick way :blink:

Children Of Bodom is the best band ever!!!! rock3

The songs on the first album is mostly just alot of riffs put together but they still rocks and the best song on the album and maybe the best made is Lake Bodom. The songs on Hatebreeder are the best and all songs sound good like Silent Night Bodom Night, Towards Dead End, Black Widow, Children Of Bodom and Dawnfall. the weakest song on that album I most say is Wrath Within. The Follow The Reaper album has great songs but the two I usely don't listen to is Taste Of My Scythe and Northern Comfort. But that album has some of the best songs too like Follow The Reaper, Bodom After Midnight, Everytime I Die, Mask Of Sanity, Hate Me! and Kissing The Shadows. Hate Crew Dethroll has great songs like Needled 24-7, Sixpounder, Chokehold, Bodom Beach Terror and the slow song Angels Don't Kill. Are You Dead Yet? is a different album than the other COB albums but it's great too and has three of the best songs Living Dead Beat, In Your Face and Trashed, Lost & Strungout.

I think you should get these songs

(this song has one of the best Solo ever and the intro rocks!)

2. Hate Me! (this song is one of the best and is 100% COB)

3. Silent Night, Bodom Night (this song is so fucking cool you just have to listen to it!)

(this song was my fist favorit from this band and it has great melodys rock3 but the video is bad :P

(this was the first slow song thay made and it's realy good and has great melodys)

6. In Your Face (this song is from the new album and is a bit more heavy and it's one of my favorit song right now)

(this is maybe one of the best song ever and has one of the best riffs ever!)

8. Trashed, Lost & Strungout ( this song is more Trash Metal then the other songs and is alot diffrent in a good way)

9. Kissing The Shadows (this song rocks and Alexi plays really cool leeds and sings at the same time!)

(this song is from the first album and rocks so much you just have to get it!)

Fucking Heavy Metal!!!!!!!!! rock3

EDIT: just looked at the video in the first post so I see you like Lake Bodom hehe :P

Edited by Desperado

I can't really see what's so boring about them. Much more refreshing than listening to same ol' brutal death metal all the time.

Yeah!!!

And Damian I know you want to butt fuck alexi because you are the gheyzorz :rolleyes:

You better watch out boy, or ill clench ma butt cheeks and rip yo' dick off :tongue2: