Best frontman of all time?

Kissable Kate

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to say Iggy, nobody could touch that guy when he was in his prime.

Iggy was insane. I've seen a video from back in the day where he was throwing peanut butter at the audience! :rofl-lol:

This is the footage you are talking about. Greatest live footage of any band, EVER. Iggy took 2 hits of acid before that show, and apparently, Stiv Bators was the person who gave Iggy the peanut butter.

Got to say Iggy, nobody could touch that guy when he was in his prime.

Iggy was insane. I've seen a video from back in the day where he was throwing peanut butter at the audience! :rofl-lol:

what a bad ass..... :rolleyes:

Would you go find Axl and suck his cock literally now, please?!?!

yeah, Iggy never ran offa no stage cuz people were thrownin shit unlike some people, he gave as good as he got.

Why do people keep saying Roth? He was shit, his voice was boring with hardly any range and his lyrics sucked.

Roth was an awesome frontman, thats why people like him. Unfortunately, he's gone down hill ever since he left Van Halen.

But from 1978 to 1984, he was the man. Forget about his voice/lyrics, he knew how to work the crowd. Check out the live videos from the US Festival in 1983 in front of 300,000 people, Dave was on top of the world.

Fred Durst.

Not sure if that was serious, but I lol'd

6265385_701108aca1.jpg

It's funny, because I just image searched Fred Durst, and that photo came up at the top of the second page on Google on a blog site.

I'm the one who created the image about two years ago when I wrote a rant about Durst on my website, and I've seen it pop up on a lot of sites now, including last.fm.

Unfortunately, they cut the best part out. I used to have this extended part at the bottom about ripping off kids and fooling them into thinking his music is good.

But anyways, I was joking. I hate Freddie.

Hell will freeze over the day he becomes the best frontman for a McDonald's.

Edited by Estranged Reality