Carrie Underwood does good SCOM cover

Millkkyy

Carrie Underwood is HOTTER than HOT!!! End of story.

Besides, anyone who slams her, you're gonna get this, so look the fuck out!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbvZlfTulYc

Seriously, she is HOT and that has to be one of the catchiest country songs ever. Admit it.

Added: Wow, she really sings the hell out of SCOM. That's gotta be the best non-GNR version I've heard

Edited by Turn_It_Up

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Jan 26 2007, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hmm dial up. Takes away another possibly good performance from me, but at least I got the pictures…

I've got dial up also.. took a good 1/2 hour to download the whole vid but damn man.. it's good. I'm really really impressed. And to the dude who dissed it... It's called a "cover" for a reason, And this is hands down the best one i've heard

I especially like at the end the dude in the crowd Quote: "Holy God Damn"

Edited by alaskagunner

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Jan 26 2007, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hmm dial up. Takes away another possibly good performance from me, but at least I got the pictures…

I've got dial up also.. took a good 1/2 hour to download the whole vid but damn man.. it's good. I'm really really impressed. And to the dude who dissed it... It's called a "cover" for a reason, And this is hands down the best one i've heard

I especially like at the end the dude in the crowd Quote: "Holy God Damn"

At least someone feels my pain. Not for much longer tho... :xmasssanta:

This new version of the forum is the weirdest thing ever, ^^that keeps on happening to me. I know, I know, it's my fault not the forums but still I have no idea how it happens...

Edited by mr.b

Carrie Underwood is HOTTER than HOT!!! End of story.

Besides, anyone who slams her, you're gonna get this, so look the fuck out!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbvZlfTulYc

Seriously, she is HOT and that has to be one of the catchiest country songs ever. Admit it.

Added: Wow, she really sings the hell out of SCOM. That's gotta be the best non-GNR version I've heard

she looks like dinner after i eat. :P

jk.

She is pretty hot.

That was absolutely amazing.

Yeah, hopefully she does more and more cross-over stuff on future albums 'cause she has a seriously powerful voice as shown here.

I thought her best performance on IDOL was the Heart tune and singin' Ann Wilson ain't easy.

Another good SCOM(great ending):

Patience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roDgvu5Y5_8

Edited by Turn_It_Up