Shotgun blues Video (live)

They are not such a good GNR cover band but they look very nice. I think they should have their own songs wink.gif

I Think their look aren´t the most important

i think that the LOOK of the band is very important becouse it's a TRIBUTE BAND,

yo creo que el LOOK de la banda es importante porque es una banda tributo. pero suenen bien .

saludos.

*****PISTOLAS Y ROSAS********

I prefer much this one:

;)

I disagree, ptsondr.

Concerning the link you posted: I don´t like the vocals. I don´t like the lead guitar. I don´t like the sound of the band.

By the way, I think a band may stay with its own style.

I don´t like freakies, I just love GnR music, not their look.

See U!

They are not such a good GNR cover band but they look very nice. I think they should have their own songs ;)

What the f*** ??????

Do you think your Youtube videos singing alone are better covers?

LOL.

:fuckyou:

P.D: Yo estoy ya harto de ver grupos que se ponen un pañuelo, un sombre de copa, y dos pelucas, y salen a tocar GnR. Hay que tener más respeto a Guns And Roses y no pensar que la apariencia es importante para hacer un tributo, porque a mí eso lo único que me causa es risa. Si yo fuera Axl y viera a un cantante tratando de imitar mi apariencia (además de mi voz) seguramente me moriría de la risa tirado en el suelo. Más personalidad, por favor. ¿Somos fans o somos freakies?

Edited by jleons

They are not such a good GNR cover band but they look very nice. I think they should have their own songs ;)

What the f*** ??????

Do you think your Youtube videos singing alone are better covers?

LOL.

:fuckyou:

P.D: Yo estoy ya harto de ver grupos que se ponen un pañuelo, un sombre de copa, y dos pelucas, y salen a tocar GnR. Hay que tener más respeto a Guns And Roses y no pensar que la apariencia es importante para hacer un tributo, porque a mí eso lo único que me causa es risa. Si yo fuera Axl y viera a un cantante tratando de imitar mi apariencia (además de mi voz) seguramente me moriría de la risa tirado en el suelo. Más personalidad, por favor. ¿Somos fans o somos freakies?

You are a bullshit !!! :fuckyou: When did I say my covers are better ???

You said:

"They are not such a good GNR cover band but they look very nice. I think they should have their own songs"

What kind of shit is this opinion? What should I say after reading that?

You said:

"They are not such a good GNR cover band but they look very nice. I think they should have their own songs"

I said "They are not such a good GNR cover band", it doesn't mean they are not good. They are very good. I just mean in my opinion they shouldn't play GNR songs. They should have their own songs. Do you understand? Everybody has their own idea and I have my own idea! Why did you say I thought my covers are better??? You are a bullshit!!! :fuckyou:

You said:

I said "They are not such a good GNR cover band", it doesn't mean they are not good. They are very good. I just mean in my opinion they shouldn't play GNR songs. They should have their own songs. Do you understand? Everybody has their own idea and I have my own idea! Why did you say I thought my covers are better??? You are a bullshit!!! :fuckyou:

What´s the reason for thinking they should have their own songs and not to play GnR songs?

You said:

What´s the reason for thinking they should have their own songs and not to play GnR songs?

You think they are good in GNR songs, that's OK, I respect your opinion. In my ears, the voice of the vocals is very good but not suitable for GNR songs. That's why I said they shouldn't play GNR songs, they should have their own songs. Understand?

The singer sounds like Sebastian Bach or well that's what came to my mind instantly.

WOW Sabastian bach was a great musician, the singer must be thankful for the comment.

Don't you know Sebastian Bach of Skid Row? You just know that name of a musician? Haha, I just discovered that your knowledge about rock bands is not extensive as I thought :xmassrudolph:

The singer sounds like Sebastian Bach or well that's what came to my mind instantly.

WOW Sabastian bach was a great musician, the singer must be thankful for the comment.

Don't you know Sebastian Bach of Skid Row? You just know that name of a musician? Haha, I just discovered that your knowledge about rock bands is not extensive as I thought :xmassrudolph:

¿¿...??? Again?

He obviously referred to Sebastian Bach of Skid Row, ptsondr.

Probably, people´s knowledge about rock bands is greater than yours, but they don´t came here to be compared with stupid forum-mates like you.

Thanks for you attention, ptsondr. It may be hard for you to read and understand at the same time.

¿¿...??? Again?

He obviously referred to Sebastian Bach of Skid Row, ptsondr.

Probably, people´s knowledge about rock bands is greater than yours, but they don´t came here to be compared with stupid forum-mates like you.

Thanks for you attention, ptsondr. It may be hard for you to read and understand at the same time.

I'm sure he reffered to the musician Johann Sebastian Bach. No one calls Sebastian Bach of Skid Row a musician :xmassrudolph: I'm not surprised when you tried to protect your fellows who also hate me like you do. OK, I'm stupid, but I don't think I'm as retarded as you :xmassrudolph:

I'm sure he reffered to the musician Johann Sebastian Bach. No one calls Sebastian Bach of Skid Row a musician :xmassrudolph: I'm not surprised when you tried to protect your fellows who also hate me like you do. OK, I'm stupid, but I don't think I'm as retarded as you :xmassrudolph:

LOL. Don´t worry, ptsondr, you´re not so important as to be hated.

Byez.

Edited by jleons

LOL. Don´t worry, ptsondr, you´re not so important as to be hated.

Byez.

No, I'm not worried. Untalented and big mouth people like you are not important for me either :xmassrudolph: Bye forever...