Songbird's sigs!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to ask for another one so soon after but you couldn't make me one for another forum could you??? Just if you could use the pictures below would be nice. Oh and my username's Corgan if you could include that too. Thanks :) and could you make the first pic like the centre of attention in the sig as well??

billy-corgan.jpg

009984_45.jpg

smashingpumpkins_zeitgeist.jpg

20070624_Smashing_Pumpkins_Live2.jpg

Actually could you pleases make two copies of the sig, one with the username Corgan and one with my username on here.

Edited by NO.1GNRFAN

Yeah, hah.

And Songbird...I really hate to ask you again...but I need another Sig for another forum :)

I know I ask alot from you but this will be the last for a while, hah. So could you make me a sig using these pictures...

skwb2r.jpg

u07ya.jpg

muip1t.jpg

Don't worry about the size...just make sure it isn't outragously big but it can be bigger than the guidelines say for here...and try and keep it towards the Black And White scale, but add some cool effects.

Thanks you. :)

Yeah, hah.

And Songbird...I really hate to ask you again...but I need another Sig for another forum :)

I know I ask alot from you but this will be the last for a while, hah. So could you make me a sig using these pictures...

skwb2r.jpg

u07ya.jpg

muip1t.jpg

Don't worry about the size...just make sure it isn't outragously big but it can be bigger than the guidelines say for here...and try and keep it towards the Black And White scale, but add some cool effects.

Thanks you. :)

You forgot to say hah at the end of that post :P

Hey songobird...wanna work on another just for fun?

I love your sigs and the little things you do that make them awesome so I want you to make another Axl sig...

Someone else could even use it, I just want to see another :P

2mcekom.jpg

16h25it.jpg

Could you also make me another Ozzy sig please?!

I loved the last 1 and a half Ozzy sigs you made :P

nd4wfq.gif

212g2s5.jpg

2z8uk5d.jpg

Thanks in advance if you can!

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule