Axl's voice training?

I thought this might be the place to post.

For one of my music classes i need to present a vocalist with an interesting style. So I was wondering if anyone has a few helpful links with good information on either Axl's childhood choir days, or his more recent training. I need to fill 10 minutes so any help at all is appreciated.

Thanks

I thought this might be the place to post.

For one of my music classes i need to present a vocalist with an interesting style. So I was wondering if anyone has a few helpful links with good information on either Axl's childhood choir days, or his more recent training. I need to fill 10 minutes so any help at all is appreciated.

Thanks

axl sang bass with his siblings, amy and stuart, in a gospel trio called the bailey trio. He also sang in the school choir and would often try to sing other parts to see if he could get away with it. But as far as i know he never really received in formal voice training. Unless it's been in the later years.

Axl Rose DID attend vocal training, with several coaches as a matter of fact.

He saw Gloria Bennet PRE appetite, after Geffen signed dem, Geffen sent him to Ms. Bennet for voice training. He trained with her for a year. She also received a copy of the platinum for her work with Axl.

Axl also saw another coach for screaming techniques. I don't know his or her name. This was also prior to AFD.

(And this is not b.s cus I know Gloria) :) she's crazy anyways.... :)

He has since then seen Elizabeth Sabine. (she's another fucked up wacko and teaches bullshit).

And he has seen a famous coach, GARY CATONA who trained Usher and alot of other star singers.

He has had another coach during the Illusion days also. I don't know his name though.