Kurt Cobain

axlrose15

i knew there's be someone that would try and ruin this thread :rolleyes:

when someone close to you dies i bet you will think about them on their birthday. i wasn't close to kurt ut i damn well feel close to him because of his music and i want to remember him on his birthday and pay my respects to him by wishing him a happy birthday

hey dude kurt meant a lot to me and it is nice to remember that it was this guy's birthday on this day, we can say happy birthday if we want

Was that meant for me??

I have no problem with the thread...I was commenting on the oxymoron statement.

no it was for gina9 you posted faster than me before and i never realised your post was there until id finished sorry lol

There is ok to remember that there was someone's birthday on this day, but not wish happy birthday, it's a little awkward

you forget that we live in a crazy world :xmassrudolph:

Now I'm probably going to get thouroughly bashed for this but I'll say it anyway.

I wish Kurt Cobain hadn't died but for reasons somewhat different to everyone else who's posted here.

I wish he'd lived and produced some really below par albums, which would have been unavoidable. Instead he'd died and now people treat him liek some kind of musical martyr which I think he doesn't deserve. Happens to all musicians in who die young they get better respect than the ones who live. And its for the pure reason of legacy. Imagine if Kurt was still around at 40, maybe a little fatter a little less hair on top and was still dragging himself about stage with his head lowered blurring out Smells like Teen Spirit, it'd be a little pathetic. We'd all be sitting around on forums with the die hards going on about how revolutionary his new material is and the others saying they only liked the first couple of albums. He'd be pretty much like any other rocker in their 40's or 50's these days a shadow of their former selves. Touring on the back of their classic tunes throwing in a few new ones that no one really wants to hear anyway.

Anyway thats how I feel things would have inevitably gone for him had he not shot himself.

imagine how much more coke would have entered his lungs

dont talk out of your fuckin ass :rofl-lol: little drug lesson for you, crack you smoke, very few people smoke coke unless they're fuckin stupid, you snort coke and thats fuckin irrelevant anyway cuz kurt cobain was a heroin addict, not a coke addict so next time use ur fuckin brain before tryna drop intelligent little insults cuz you only make an idiot out of you.

I don't think he would have been like Axl, either. I heard that Kurt was planning to retire from music and lead a quiet life with Frances.

...and that's why courtney killed him, alive he wasn't worth anything

hey man, have a heart, thats someones life and child your doing your guesswork on, jesus, have a heart man...u dont know that and its really none of your business either...or mine for that matter. i think u'll find he was worth a lot alive. she could not have predicted that he was lapse into legend...nirvanas popularity was on the high it was in the nevermind days in 94 y'know but fuck it i dont even wanna get into this conversation cuz i think its kinda obscene to make accusations like that.

I don't think he would have been like Axl, either. I heard that Kurt was planning to retire from music and lead a quiet life with Frances.

...and that's why courtney killed him, alive he wasn't worth anything

hey man, have a heart, thats someones life and child your doing your guesswork on, jesus, have a heart man...u dont know that and its really none of your business either...or mine for that matter. i think u'll find he was worth a lot alive. she could not have predicted that he was lapse into legend...nirvanas popularity was on the high it was in the nevermind days in 94 y'know but fuck it i dont even wanna get into this conversation cuz i think its kinda obscene to make accusations like that.

ok, that was maybe a little bit to mean...

and yes, kurt was worth a lot but financially he wasn't worth much for courtney, and we all know who she is/was

btw, sorry for starting this offtopic, this thread is about his bday and not about his killer