Your 2007 concert-year

username

This Sunday is IRON MAIDEN for me!! :D the 5th time and I LOVE IT!

their a great live band

They are indeed, their concert in Zurich was fucking kick-ass. I was right in front of them. Bruce pointed at me and Janick Gers poked his tongue out at me. rock3

Fear Of The Dark in Zurich, amazing perforamce. Up The Irons. rock4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kR7eTv7Hdo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far this year i've got tickets for

towers of london-islington academy

the view-london forum

jamie t-shepherds bush

the klaxons-shepherds bush

the horrors-london coronet

and hopefully il see the arctic monkeys, the kooks, the twang, and of course GNR

rock2

their a great live band

They are indeed, their concert in Zurich was fucking kick-ass. I was right in front of them. Bruce pointed at me and Janick Gers poked his tongue out at me. rock3

Tonight it's the BIG NIGHT!!! A matter of life and death LIVE in ATHENS!!!! :D

their a great live band

Have fun. ;)

Scream for me Athens! :P I hope they come again to Switzerland as soon as possible, really good live band. B)

their a great live band

Have fun. ;)

Scream for me Athens! :P I hope they come again to Switzerland as soon as possible, really good live band. B)

Thank you Iceman24 it was amazing and with loads of scream for me Athens, I have no voice now indeed! haha :D

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=91437&hl=

maybe see Evanescence and KoRn

:no: You realy need a slap dude... :P

its on Norwegian Wood :D

their not THAT bad :xmasssanta:

btw, where are you seeing Dimmu Borgir, know if their coming to Oslo? rock3

No mather what you belive... the place is called Hell :lol: During the Hell festival.. and also Turboneger the same night rock3

I think a Oslo gig is under way before or right after the release of "In sorte diaboli"... rock1

And pop KoRn is NU metal... that means they suck :lol:

Edited by dally

No mather what you belive... the place is called Hell :lol: During the Hell festival.. and also Turboneger the same night rock3

I think a Oslo gig is under way before or right after the release of "In sorte diaboli"... rock1

damn straight

hate korn

Its not im going to see KoRn.

The real reason is Enslaved rock3 and tahts on the same day

Hope Dimmu comes to oslo rock1

Ohh that's awesome!! rock1 Go for me please.. :(I would do anything to have Jonathan Davis in front of me..lol :lol:

anything? :):wub:

Cus I got 1 ticket extra..... :drevil:

:D:P

Hahaha :rofl-lol: Well,if Norway weren't that far i would love to go with you!! ;)rock3

Thanks.. :kiss::heart:

Its not im going to see KoRn.

The real reason is Enslaved rock3 and tahts on the same day

Hope Dimmu comes to oslo rock1

Enslaved... now were talking man rock3

Just got my ticket for Bospop (John Fogerty, Gary Moore, Paul Rodgers). Great line-up this year :) .

I was thinking about that one too! Mostly because of Joe Cocker, Gary More and Paul Rogers. Wouldn't mind John Fogerty either (especially when he plays a lot of CCR). But it's on the other end of the country AND the Rolling Stones are coming back to The Netherlands this year as well (most likely june 7th, Nijmegen). So I need money for that. And I want to have some backup money for when either GnR or Metallica will also visit Holland this year. Bospop just isn't high enough on the priority list.

Well, the distance is no problem for me. I'm there in half an hour.

I'm only going on sunday, so I won't see Joe Cocker. But John Fogerty and Gary Moore are more than enough reason for me to go.

Metallica will play on Rock Werchter. I'm not sure if I'll go there. Depend on the line-up of other festivals.

And I also bought my ticket for De Heideroosjes this friday :)

Just got my ticket for Bospop (John Fogerty, Gary Moore, Paul Rodgers). Great line-up this year :) .

I was thinking about that one too! Mostly because of Joe Cocker, Gary More and Paul Rogers. Wouldn't mind John Fogerty either (especially when he plays a lot of CCR). But it's on the other end of the country AND the Rolling Stones are coming back to The Netherlands this year as well (most likely june 7th, Nijmegen). So I need money for that. And I want to have some backup money for when either GnR or Metallica will also visit Holland this year. Bospop just isn't high enough on the priority list.

Well, the distance is no problem for me. I'm there in half an hour.

I'm only going on sunday, so I won't see Joe Cocker. But John Fogerty and Gary Moore are more than enough reason for me to go.

Metallica will play on Rock Werchter. I'm not sure if I'll go there. Depend on the line-up of other festivals.

And I also bought my ticket for De Heideroosjes this friday :)

I bought their new album Chapter Eight: The Golden State last week. Inside is a coupon that you can take to a concert and get a free DVD. But only at their concerts.

Great album by the way! I'd really recommend it! I'm seeing Heideroosjes on may 18th in Vera in Groningen. Have you seen them before? They're a fantastic live band!

I want to see 'tallica real bad too. But I'm still hoping they'll do a Dutch show. Daytickets for a good festival I'd also buy for them. But werchter is just too far, same as bospop. But for Fogerty and Moore I do envy you man! ;)

I've never seen Heideroosjes before, and I don't have any of their albums. But I know some of their songs and they're pretty cool.

And I have the same problem with Arrow Classic Rock festival. I would love to go there, but it's really far for me. I'm glad I can at least see Aerosmith at Graspop. I would also love to go to Velvet Revolver at Fields of Rock, but that's also far. I'm hoping they will play at a Belgium festival too (Pukkelpop or Graspop).

And there will be a Pinkpop classic festival this year, with only bands who have performed at Pinkpop in the past. Status Quo will probably be a headliner. Could also be a cool festival.